Hi there
    I've heard that Verizon can unlock an iPhone if it meets the following requirements:

* Must be a Verizon Wireless customer.
    * The iPhone 4S being unlocked must be active on the Verizon Wireless line of service.
    * The line of service must be active at least 60 days.
    * The line of service must be in good standing for the past 60 days.
    * Only one SIM Unlock per line every 10 months.

I have no ability to call them and to become their customer, but as far as I know it is possible to unlock if you just have a "good standing 60 days" account
    So, please, if some of you currently is a Verizon customer meeting the requirements, let me know if you can help me. I will even pay for that.
    03-21-2013 09:32 AM
    Hi there
    I've heard that Verizon can unlock an iPhone if it meets the following requirements:

* The iPhone 4S being unlocked must be active on the Verizon Wireless line of service.

I have no ability to call them and to become their customer, but as far as I know it is possible to unlock if you just have a "good standing 60 days" account
    So, please, if some of you currently is a Verizon customer meeting the requirements, let me know if you can help me. I will even pay for that.
    According to your own posting, you "must be a Verizon customer" and since you also stated that you didn't have the "ability to call them and to become their customer", it is safe to assume that you are not. Being that you have access to a computer, feel free to go to Contact Us | Verizon Wireless and inquire for best results. Thank you.
    03-21-2013 10:00 AM
    Thanks for a quick reply, but I have already searched for an answer on their website. They say that the only way to unlock is to meet the requirements above and call them to ask for an unlock. However, it would be great if I found a person who is already a Verizon customer and has a possibility for unlocking
    03-21-2013 10:09 AM
    No one will be able to help you... re-read those requirements again. That whole "active for 60 days" thing will make it near impossible. There are alternative unlocking services out there that claim they can unlock the Verizon 4S... you might Google and look into those.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-21-2013 10:13 AM
    Hi there

What exactly are you asking ?. I assume you are trying to determine if VZW will actually unlock a 4S if you have met those conditions. I am also assuming you want to know this as you are contemplating becoming a VZW customer for those reasons. Is that all correct ? and is there anything that calling Verizon can't answer, even if you're not a current customer.
    03-21-2013 05:28 PM
    I think OP wants to find someone with Verizon, and have them get his/her 4S unlocked for him/her. Won't work. See above suggestions.
    03-22-2013 09:25 AM