Tethering Nexus7 to Iphone4

jdw1529

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I read the FAQ but didn't find the answer to my question (maybe because i don't understand the process well enough.)

I have an iPhone4 (verizon, locked, not jailbroken) and would like to tether my Nexus to it for occasionally data use. I tried to do it and they connected fine but I couldnt access the internet. I'm getting this message "Your phone is not currently set up to be used as a modem or mobile hotspot". I was told this was because I'm locked to Verizon. For service I'm using Pageplus.

I know I can't unlock it. Can I jailbreak it and use a 3rd party app such as tetherme (or a better one) to get access to data on my Nexus?

Thanks for any info.

John

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I read the FAQ but didn't find the answer to my question (maybe because i don't understand the process well enough.)

I have an iPhone4 (verizon, locked, not jailbroken) and would like to tether my Nexus to it for occasionally data use. I tried to do it and they connected fine but I couldnt access the internet. I'm getting this message "Your phone is not currently set up to be used as a modem or mobile hotspot". I was told this was because I'm locked to Verizon. For service I'm using Pageplus.

I know I can't unlock it. Can I jailbreak it and use a 3rd party app such as tetherme (or a better one) to get access to data on my Nexus?

Thanks for any info.

John

I think that would work but I'm not 100% sure

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW