One issue jailbreaker

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 running 6.0.1 and I want to jailbreak my phone for one reason and one reason only. I have an unlimited data plan with AT and T and I would like to use my phone as a mobile wifi hotspot. I don't have to be walked through it step by step, but if someone can point me in the general direction of what I need to do I would greatly appreciate it...like what jailbreak I should use.

After I'm given a direction I can probably figure out the rest myself by reading FAQs or whatever.

Thanks!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 running 6.0.1 and I want to jailbreak my phone for one reason and one reason only. I have an unlimited data plan with AT and T and I would like to use my phone as a mobile wifi hotspot. I don't have to be walked through it step by step, but if someone can point me in the general direction of what I need to do I would greatly appreciate it...like what jailbreak I should use.

After I'm given a direction I can probably figure out the rest myself by reading FAQs or whatever.

Thanks!

Just FYI, if u are going over the 5gb cap on ur "Unlimited" plan, AT&T will cut u off and can charge u overages or change ur plan to a tiered data plan. Just a heads up warning

GlenzerArnold

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
You will need to use evasi0n Jailbreak on your iPhone 5. First make sure you do a backup on your iPhone before jailbreaking! Go to (www.evasi0n.com)! Depending on what computer you're using you'll use the appropriate download! Once your download is complete just follow the prompts! The process is very simple and takes about five minutes. Just make sure to follow each step precisely! Just remember you can't do any harm if you make a mistake the worst thing you would have to do is start over! Once Cydia Is installed you want to purchase a tweak called o ( Mywi) The cost is $19.95) And there are instructions that come with it! You should then be good to go for what you want to do! If you have anymore questions or need further help just do another post
Good luck, Arnold

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the advice. I didn't realize I would be risking being kicked off of my data plan. It's a let down, but I guess I'll be better off if I forgo this little idea.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234