HELP: How to Make my Lockscreen like this!

Hanna Marin

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

How can I make my lock screen wallpaper like this.
Screen Shot 2013-03-10 at 10.41.59 AM.png

i also wanna know how can i make my iphone sound like this. Meaning how can I make my iPhone make noises when I touch apps, slide through pictures, etc.

Another Example:

I know that its not the lockscreen but I just wanna know how can I do this on my phone. I have an iPhone 4s and it's already jailbroken.
Thanks

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
All I see is a blank greyish black screen. Is that what you want? Then all you need is a greyish black wallpaper.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
All I see is a blank greyish black screen. Is that what you want? Then all you need is a greyish black wallpaper.

I was going to post something like that and then I thought surely there must be more to this post than first imagined... Surely it can't be that simple.

iBradA5

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
The phone is receiving a call it appears. Do you mean the contact picture? That can be added in contacts. I'm not sure what you want here.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the responses. I think the image is not that clear. Here is another one.

This picture is better but how about describing what you like that you want on the Home screen? The thick gradient bars at the top and bottom? The kind of hazed look the home screen and icons have? It's really hard to understand what you're trying to achieve without details.

Hanna Marin

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the early responses Again.

Here is more detail.
I want to know if its possible on a jailbroken iPhone 4s to be able to have the thick gradient bars shown on the picture. I would also want to know, how can you you make the background of the call screen as it look in the picture. So yeah that hazed look and if its possible to have it on your lockscreen.

Thanks

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the early responses Again.

Here is more detail.
I want to know if its possible on a jailbroken iPhone 4s to be able to have the thick gradient bars shown on the picture. I would also want to know, how can you you make the background of the call screen as it look in the picture. So yeah that hazed look and if its possible to have it on your lockscreen.

Thanks

Ahhhhhhhh now I know want you mean.

I don't know but sometimes I get exactly this screen like in your picture, sometimes there is a full screen picture is of the calling person. Sometimes I just have the slider to answer the call and sometimes I have these two buttons like in your picture. And I still don't know when and why I get which one of these xD

I thought maybe it's because of the size of the contacts picture, but sometimes the same contacts is displayed in the small window and sometimes on the whole screen :eek:

Would be nice if someone knows why and when this happens and if someone knows how to set them right :)

ψ(`∇?)ψ

lunaticwithin

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
The two buttons rather than the slider will appear when the phone is unlocked. When you receive a call and the phone is locked you get the slider.

As for the small picture vs big picture, it depends where you add the picture from and where you are syncing your contacts.

I believe if you add the photo on the phone itself it will be large, but if you sync you contacts from a service such as Google where you have the pics they will be small.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
@lunaticwithin Thank You! It was very helpfull

//Just updated the first post. Any help would by greatly appreciated

There are some Winterboard Themes in Cydia, which also has sound files. For example the slide to unlock sound and the sound if you tap on the keyboard.
For example there is a free theme which is called "Angry Birds - Audio", which replaces the iOS System sounds with sounds from every Angry Birds game:
  • SMS Tones
  • Lock/Unlock
  • Email (Sent/Received)
  • Voicemail
  • Charging
  • Calendar Alerts
  • Phone Dialer
  • Video Record
  • Camera Shutter
  • Keyboard Sounds

Just go to Cydia and chose "Themes (Sounds)" in the category. And If you don't like them you can still download this theme and replace the sound files with other files which you can download from the internet. So you have all files which need to be replaced :)
I hope I could help you ;)

I can also create a Winterboard theme for you if you send me the soundfiles which you want to have enabled :)