jailbroken iPhone5 App Store Download Problems

ricky29

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I used evasions jailbreAk. I haven't had any issues for weeks now. All of a sudden my app market says this when I try to download apps "You've already purchased this so, it will be downloaded now at no additional charge" please help? Any ideas? The apps are no where to be found on my phone but that pops up every time I hit download weather it is a free app or not

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You may best be helped in the jailbreak section where this thread has been moved.

Carl Brooks

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem after installing Gridlock 2. All existing apps are seen and usable. New apps will not install nor will upgrade occur on apps that need them For the new install, the app status changed from "Free" to "install" but never changes to "loading". The app shows up on the Springboard or searchable in the Spotlight search area. The app will not install. Updates will not update.

Carl Brooks

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Well not just by adding Gridlock 2, I did some manipulation of the iconsupportstate file in the Springboard to restore the icon locations after installing Gridlock. Once I sync'd with my desktop, it appears to be working now, but with some issues. Some Folders are not appearing. It is like only two Springboard screens existed. I think I should have moved an icon from the 2nd screen to the 3rd screen (that was empty) to create a space for the new apps to be added.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2