Pandy: A New Pandora Downloader

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts about Pandy (originally known as Pandora Jelly) yet. This new tweak from the developer of Tiny Umbrella not only allows for downloading songs from Pandora, but also adds them to your music library AND syncs them to iTunes.

Download Music From Pandora With Pandy And Sync With iTunes! For iPhone iPod Touch & iPad - YouTube

As with Pandora Downloader, there's a question of whether or not recording streaming audio should be considered piracy?although it's notable that the Downloader thread on iMore, which is strictly anti-piracy, is going strong. For me, Pandora Downloader is enough; I haven't used Pandy and don't plan to, but I'm curious about what people think of it. Opinions?

TinyUmbrella creator releases questionable tweak for downloading Pandora tracks

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
man that record button is UGLY

anyways, no unlimited skip = no bueno. i wonder if it can be used with PD?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
It automatically downloads each "now playing" song each and every time? No thanks... That wold eat up a lot of memory. I will stick with pandora downloader.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I guess the only thing I like about pandy would be the ability to sync with iTunes. Other than that I'm happy to stay with Pandora downloader.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro