This is a pretty incredible new lock screen theme: it includes rotating wallpapers, animated bars that fill as seconds/minutes/hours are added to the clock, and a hidden date display that is revealed by touching the screen. But even with all that it manages to feel pretty minimal:

Read more here: New Lockscreen Theme: RisingBars : iOSthemes
    Add this repo to Cydia to download the theme:
    Code:
    http://patrickmuff.ch/repo/
    Definitely worth checking out his other themes as well!
    03-06-2013 03:22 PM
    This is beautiful! My notifications are coming up as invisible so its hard to read the text since it's white. Any ideas?

It only happens right when they are new and centered on the lock screen. However, when it's been dismissed it is at the top with a grey BG and looks very clean.
    Last edited by prophecyc2; 03-06-2013 at 04:44 PM.
    03-06-2013 04:33 PM
    If you go into the theme, look in Bundles/SpringBoard and you'll find the BulletinListLockScreenFirstAlertBG image...that's what makes it transparent. Delete it or rename it to use the native one.
    prophecyc2 likes this.
    03-06-2013 05:04 PM
    PERFECT!

Did that and respring and it worked flawless. I didn't know HTML could accept notifications now. That's awesome.

I'm reading on the link you posted about trying to change the BG and having issues so I might try to mess with that later.
    03-06-2013 05:22 PM
    this does look amazing.. almost makes me want to.. jailbreak?
    03-06-2013 10:03 PM
    question for anyone using this theme..

when using the native turn-by-turn navigation while in lockscreen mode how does the theme behave? does it go away? or is it underneath? this will determine if i attempt this
    03-06-2013 11:02 PM
    question for anyone using this theme..

when using the native turn-by-turn navigation while in lockscreen mode how does the theme behave? does it go away? or is it underneath? this will determine if i attempt this
    Quick test (not in car) shows the usual map interface. Only part of the theme I see is the slider.
    BLiNK likes this.
    03-06-2013 11:38 PM
    Quick test (not in car) shows the usual map interface. Only part of the theme I see is the slider.
    do i need to load anything else as well? (clockhide etc..)

edit: also where do native notifications show? up high or middle of the screen?
    Last edited by BLiNK; 03-07-2013 at 12:01 AM.
    03-06-2013 11:49 PM
    do i need to load anything else as well? (clockhide etc..)

edit: also where do native notifications show? up high or middle of the screen?
    I assume you need it but I already run it (edit, just checked and you will want it). Native notifications show in the usual place with a transparent popup, then up high for stacked notifications. Or you can install a theme I put together this afternoon called ClearLowNotifications, which moves everything down below the bars:

Lock Screen Theme: RisingBars-image.jpg
    03-07-2013 12:06 AM
    I assume you need it but I already run it (edit, just checked and you will want it). Native notifications show in the usual place with a transparent popup. Or you can install a theme I put together this afternoon called ClearLowNotifications, which moves everything down below the bars:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	984.7 KB 
ID:	28002
    How do you find this theme?
    03-07-2013 12:11 AM
    I would like to know as well, all I see is ClearHighNotifications
    03-07-2013 12:13 AM
    For the lock screen theme, follow the repo instructions in the first post.

I would like to know as well, all I see is ClearHighNotifications
    For the ClearLow theme, download here.
    03-07-2013 12:19 AM

Ah awesome, thanks Massie! Assume it's compatible with 4S and won't go off screen due to the iPhone 5 screen estate this is accommodating for?

Just answered my own question, doesn't seem to work well on 4S, thanks anyway though.
    03-07-2013 12:24 AM
    For the lock screen theme, follow the repo instructions in the first post.

Is there anyway I can edit the file to drop the notification lower?
    03-07-2013 12:24 AM
    Ah awesome, thanks Massie! Assume it's compatible with 4S and won't go off screen due to the iPhone 5 screen estate this is accommodating for?
    Is there anyway I can edit the file to drop the notification lower?
    To adjust the notification height up OR down just resize the BarLCD image in the theme; taller will push notifications lower; a shorter LCD will move them up.
    justkevinblog likes this.
    03-07-2013 12:30 AM
    To adjust the notification height up OR down just resize the BarLCD image in the theme; taller will push notifications lower; a shorter LCD will move them up.
    Awesome! Thanks so much for the help
    03-07-2013 12:38 AM
    ^ Resizing doesn't seem work for me. I tried to keep the BarLCD image in same size ratio and just increasing the height and replacing the image and respring and doesn't seem to have taken effect. Oh well no biggie. Thanks anyway.
    03-07-2013 12:41 AM
    ^ Resizing doesn't seem work for me. I tried to keep the BarLCD image in same size ratio and just increasing the height and replacing the image and respring and doesn't seem to have taken effect. Oh well no biggie. Thanks anyway.
    Worked for me. This is what I ended up with. Steps I took was sent it to my email edited through photoshop then resent it back to myself. Lock Screen Theme: RisingBars-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1362638110.198654.jpg

Question for you though Massie. Is there a way to get rid of the dark area below the notification?
    03-07-2013 01:35 AM
    loved the theme but did not like how the native notifs looked no matter how i set it up
    03-07-2013 01:59 AM
    I actually like them stacked high!
    03-07-2013 07:38 AM
    this is EXACTLY when infoshade (LockInfo) would work perfectly
    03-07-2013 07:41 AM
    How much taller did you make the image (you only need to adjust the height, not the width btw)? It's possible you made it too tall, which would mean the notifications are pushed off the bottom of your viewable screen area. There isn't really a ton of space between the bars and the slider area to begin with. Other than that (and assuming you used the exact same file name) there's no reason it shouldn't work.
    03-07-2013 08:29 AM
    this is EXACTLY when infoshade (LockInfo) would work perfectly
    What exactly does that do?
    03-07-2013 08:51 AM
    Worked for me. This is what I ended up with. Steps I took was sent it to my email edited through photoshop then resent it back to myself. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1362638110.198654.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	28008

Question for you though Massie. Is there a way to get rid of the dark area below the notification?
    Do you have other notifications in the background that haven't been dealt with yet? The only time I've seen anything like that is when you have other notifications that haven't been acted on yet but which are still in your Notification Center. (In other words it's not part of the theme.) Most often I see it when I have unread messages from BiteSMS:

Lock Screen Theme: RisingBars-steps.png

Hope that makes sense.
    03-07-2013 08:51 AM
    Do you have other notifications in the background that haven't been dealt with yet? The only time I've seen anything like that is when you have other notifications that haven't been acted on yet but which are still in your Notification Center. (In other words it's not part of the theme.) Most often I see it when I have unread messages from BiteSMS:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steps.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	28036

Hope that makes sense.
    Well that is a biteSMS text. So I guess that's the issue. Not that big a deal though. Thanks for the help again.
    03-07-2013 10:40 AM
32 12