Status Bar Theming

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to get my status bar to be:
  • Transparent on lockscreen when no music is playing
  • Black on lockscreen when music is playing (when album art is showing)
  • Transparent on Spring Board
  • Black when an app is open

Is this possible? TIA

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
im gonna go out on a limb here and say no
seems like too specific for a "theme"
i know you can do something like the no status bar tweka and have no status bar on lockscreen and homescreen, but status bar will be there in apps...
i know you can theme the status bar, but once you theme it, its themed, it wont turn the theme off, just because music is playing...
but i think you can do 2 of the four, like transparent at home and lock, but black in app, but even that might be hard and require theming EVERY SINGLE APP!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You might like the tweak Blackout for the in app bar and you can use transparent status bar for iOS 4 (or a different theme) for the transparent bar, but it's not going to switch with music

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Well I figure I would ask my question here. Is there a theme that lets you pick a color for the status bar on iPhone 5? I've been looking and haven't seen one yet.

I'm just trying to get the phone status bar a different color and I don't care if it is that color on everything.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Well I figure I would ask my question here. Is there a theme that lets you pick a color for the status bar on iPhone 5? I've been looking and haven't seen one yet.

I'm just trying to get the phone status bar a different color and I don't care if it is that color on everything.
I don't know of a theme that lets you pick the color of the status bar, but there's at least one tweak in Cydia that does that. One is called "caution tape status bar" (or something close); the package includes multiple status bars of different colors, most themed like police caution tape with alternating diagonal stripes. I'd try searing Cydia for "colored status bar" and see what you can find.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner