CAN
    DO
    BUT
    RESTORE.
    It's like talking to a wall.
    It's not in a "timeout" stage.
    It's in a "I need to be restored" stage
    03-05-2013 01:02 PM
    Just wait for the iOS 6.1.3 update to come out. Then your dilemma will go away....
    03-05-2013 03:41 PM
    THERE
    IS
    NOTHING
    YOU
    CAN
    DO
    BUT
    RESTORE.
    It's like talking to a wall.
    It's not in a "timeout" stage.
    It's in a "I need to be restored" stage
    ahah, you're kind of a jerk or can't read. maybe you could try rereading my last post? If you've got nothing to say other than 1.doubt my legitimacy since I'm "PROBABLY" lying and am actually trying to hack into some government official's phone for classified information instead of restoring it for a brand new iPhone like a typical thief would. or 2. repeatedly telling me to restore my device when its been said multiple times that this isn't an option I'm willing to go through with since this is an issue that has been solved in the past, then you've really got nothing to contribute to this thread and should really just leave. Once again, maybe its an issue with your reading skills, and in that case, I apologize.
    03-05-2013 03:58 PM
    ahah, you're kind of a jerk or can't read. maybe you could try rereading my last post? If you've got nothing to say other than 1.doubt my legitimacy since I'm "PROBABLY" lying and am actually trying to hack into some government official's phone for classified information instead of restoring it for a brand new iPhone like a typical thief would. or 2. repeatedly telling me to restore my device when its been said multiple times that this isn't an option I'm willing to go through with since this is an issue that has been solved in the past, then you've really got nothing to contribute to this thread and should really just leave. Once again, maybe its an issue with your reading skills, and in that case, I apologize.
    You've been given good advice which you are choosing to IGNORE. Now, things are degrading to incivility. Thread closed.
    03-05-2013 04:05 PM
    original post:

http://forums.imore.com/jailbreaking...ease-help.html

Fix: I put my device into recovery mode through redsn0w ( I think you can easily do this without redsn0w, it just happened to do it for me automatically while I was trying to restore through it rather than iTunes), then I exited recovery mode since the restore failed, the disabled screen was no longer present, and I could put in my passcode to unlock my phone! Hope this helps anyone that was stuck in the same situation as I was! You don't need to lose everything by restoring!
    03-05-2013 08:43 PM
    Again, you don't necessarily "lose everything" by restoring. The only way you lose everything is to never sync to a computer or do a back-up...
    Jorge Bonavente likes this.
    03-05-2013 08:55 PM
31 12