6.1.3 beta 2 fixes jailbreak

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
good, ill be glad when this jailbreak window is over and i can be happy with my ip4 again!!!

i want the perks of an ip5 so bad!!! but i know i dont really need it!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
good, ill be glad when this jailbreak window is over and i can be happy with my ip4 again!!!

i want the perks of an ip5 so bad!!! but i know i dont really need it!

Why would you be glad with not having the option to JB? And what perks of an iphone 5? Why aren't you happy with your device?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Cuz my ip4 is perfect the way it is. I have it themed to my liking, I have it optimized at 5.1.1
If I wanted I could put LI4 back on, info shade and all. I can currently throw
My perfectly sized iPhone 4 into my iControl pad and emulate any game I want.
All my cables and accessories are 30 pin.
In short I am perfectly happy with my phone!
But my wife's phone is so
SO fast! And light!
And jailbroken?
So I want an ip5, I just don't NEED an iPhone5. If they close this loophole, then I will no longer WANT an iPhone5 because it couldn't be jailbroken!

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
The iPhones currently in stores were shipped with one of the jailbroken iOS. It'll be months before they have the updated iOS on new phones :p

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
The iPhones currently in stores were shipped with one of the jailbroken iOS. It'll be months before they have the updated iOS on new phones :p

Let's hope their supply lasts a long time. I can't upgrade until July! I purposefully bought an iPad 4 to begin the transition to Lightning connectors, and I don't want to get stuck! :-D

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I am getting my iPhone 5 Friday after work. My upgrade was available awhile ago so I might as well do it now so I can jailbreak. And hope nothing ever goes wrong where I have to do a restore and lose it. Usually never happens though.

I just don't see why apple feels the need to do this. I mean 7 million people jailbroke their phones!! Why would a company want to dissatisfy that many of your customers?? I mean we are still buying their product so why alienate so many of your best consumers? Just don't understand. I guess the answer is "because they can"

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am getting my iPhone 5 Friday after work. My upgrade was available awhile ago so I might as well do it now so I can jailbreak. And hope nothing ever goes wrong where I have to do a restore and lose it. Usually never happens though.

I just don't see why apple feels the need to do this. I mean 7 million people jailbroke their phones!! Why would a company want to dissatisfy that many of your customers?? I mean we are still buying their product so why alienate so many of your best consumers? Just don't understand. I guess the answer is "because they can"

Because it uses a exploit which could cause more harm than good. If it wasn't a security risk I don't think apple would care as much

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site

Stock turnover on iPhones in Apple stores is 12 days average, which means in some cases it's considerably less, but in no cases considerably more.... Months worth of inventory is not the case.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Stock turnover on iPhones in Apple stores is 12 days average, which means in some cases it's considerably less, but in no cases considerably more.... Months worth of inventory is not the case.

tim hewitt crushing jailbreakers dreams since the dawn of the iphone

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Evasi0n have already said they have a few extra exploits up their sleeves. It's seems 2 exploits have been fixed on the new beta. The overlapping segment attack on dyld and the timezone flaw were closed.

In sure they will save the unused exploits for ios7.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Evasi0n have already said they have a few extra exploits up their sleeves. It's seems 2 exploits have been fixed on the new beta. The overlapping segment attack on dyld and the timezone flaw were closed.

In sure they will save the unused exploits for ios7.

Yes exactly right. I also believe these exploits will be saved for iOS 7. No need to waste them for iOS 6.1.3.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
tim hewitt crushing jailbreakers dreams since the dawn of the iphone

yoenis-cespedes-home-run.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods