My jailbroken springboard keeps crashing HELP!!!!!!!!!

shadoz94

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a jailbroken iphone 4s runing 6.1 and recently the springboard has been randomly crashin put it i safe mode i got crash reporter app but it doesn't show any problems i dont know what to do please help

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Check the last few tweaks you added. One of them is probably not playing nice with another. Delete the last thing you added before you started noticing issues

shadoz94

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for qwick reply i have syslog installd also but still nothing and ive deleted my 4 recents tweaks still keeps crashing isnt ther another app that can find the problem

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for qwick reply i have syslog installd also but still nothing and ive deleted my 4 recents tweaks still keeps crashing isnt ther another app that can find the problem

no!
youre the "app" that finds the issue...
how many tweaks do you have?
do you have sbsettings?

and when you say nothing in crash reporter...
you have zero crashes?
usually there will be a section titled mobile and a section called root
root will have the springboard.app crash which *SHOULD happen everytime you end up in safe mode

shadoz94

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
In crash report it does say mobile and root but the isnt any crash logs the apps and tweaks that i have are activator,barrel,appcent,auxo,dashboard x,dim delay,locallapstore,open backup,safari download manager,springtomize 2,speed intensifier,insomnia,ifile,sbsettings,icleaner,bridge,xbackup,vshare,data deposit,hip store,make it mine and also when it crashes the icons get abit messed and i have 6 apps in my dock when it crashes two apps move to the homepage leaving 4 also wanted to know if i can get haptic keyboard for ios6 thanks in advance

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Theres not any crash logs it does say root and mobile but there aint no crashlogs there

have you followed any of the steps in the jailbreak fix it all guide that i posted in the second post?
also vshare is piracy we dont talk about that kind of crap here so you should edit your post before this thrread gets closed and we cant help anymore.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have this issue whenever I have auxo and zephyr both installed. When I remove zephyr problem solved. Use activator instead to swipe up for multitask tray.

shadoz94

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Ye ive read that thread was some good info there i have removed recent tweaks but still the springboard crashed a couple days ago and ive seen tweaks that are in the mobile substrate that i am not aware of such as sandcastle and threedee board

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It would reboot when i use media app like the videos or music app but it dont happen all the time

disable a bunch of the tweaks then re-enable them slowly and try to make it crash by using the apps that crash the most... when it starts crashing again youll know youve identified the offending tweak

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
3cit offers great advice. The best way to start is by looking through your installed apps in cydia. Look for any tweaks that may have no mention of being used on ios 6 or has a warning that is not compatible for your device.

I went through some of the same issues with multiple springboard crashes and random resprings. I blamed all manner of apps but the problems persisted. Finally I realised appinfo and attacher pro were not yet ios 6 ready by following the devs on twitter.

Persistence will pay off. Now that I've found the nasty tweaks my phone is running better than ever and I'm stoked!

iFurlan

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi together,

My springboard keeps crashing.

Updated my 4S to 6.1.2 then put all my tweaks back on again.

Sb mostly crashes by opening cydia and I'm pretty sure the problem has to do with installing a cracked version of My3G which I tried to delete all files of through cydia, cydelete, SSH and also ifile; but the problem still appears.

Crash Log:

pastebin - Crash Log - post number 2329556

Syslog:

pastebin - Syslog - post number 2329559

Can sb help me?

- Pierre

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi together,

My springboard keeps crashing.

Updated my 4S to 6.1.2 then put all my tweaks back on again.

Sb mostly crashes by opening cydia and I'm pretty sure the problem has to do with installing a cracked version of My3G which I tried to delete all files of through cydia, cydelete, SSH and also ifile; but the problem still appears.

Crash Log:

pastebin - Crash Log - post number 2329556

Syslog:

pastebin - Syslog - post number 2329559

Can sb help me?

- Pierre

Are you by any chance using the applocker passcode block on cydia, if so, accesing passcoded apps from the app switcher is causing the crash.

iFurlan

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Are you by any chance using the applocker passcode block on cydia, if so, accesing passcoded apps from the app switcher is causing the crash.

I am using the applocker passcode lock for several apps as well as for cydia but I can open all of them and even cydia without causing a crash. The springboard crashes like randomly opening cydia and sometimes also at other actions.

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I am using the applocker passcode lock for several apps as well as for cydia but I can open all of them and even cydia without causing a crash. The springboard crashes like randomly opening cydia and sometimes also at other actions.

Open cydia or any other locked app from the multitasking switcher, and see if it crashes.