Hey Now,

I have a .app file I would like to install to my jailbroken iPhone. I had to extract it from the .deb file because it was included with another package (AppList) and I couldn't install it because i already have it installed. I saw a post elsewhere that said put is it in "/Application/" folder. Do I have to create a folder for it to go in? Do I just put it in that folder? What do I do with this file? Could someone please clarify this for me, i'm still a total noob.

Thanx For Your Time,
    R.
    02-25-2013 09:28 AM
    I had no idea you could sideload apps on iOS. I'd like to see the outcome here.
    02-25-2013 09:48 AM
    Hey Now,

I have a .app file I would like to install to my jailbroken iPhone. I had to extract it from the .deb file because it was included with another package (AppList) and I couldn't install it because i already have it installed. I saw a post elsewhere that said put is it in "/Application/" folder. Do I have to create a folder for it to go in? Do I just put it in that folder? What do I do with this file? Could someone please clarify this for me, i'm still a total noob.

Thanx For Your Time,
    R.
    you dont need to do anything.

if you installed a deb, especially applist then you are now finished that .app file does not need to be installed
    02-25-2013 11:09 AM
    I had no idea you could sideload apps on iOS. I'd like to see the outcome here.
    You can't sideload apps.
    sicario666 likes this.
    02-25-2013 12:31 PM