Does anyone know where I should look? I'm trying to alter those images to make them silver like on iPad.
    02-23-2013 03:36 AM
    Does anyone know where I should look? I'm trying to alter those images to make them silver like on iPad.
    I think it will depend on exactly which images you mean. iFile actually has an AWESOME search feature in case you didn't know (not being a wise guy here):

Searching iFile for UI Navigation bar image.-image.jpg

Works best if you choose Hierarchy.
    02-23-2013 08:06 AM
    I think it will depend on exactly which images you mean. iFile actually has an AWESOME search feature in case you didn't know (not being a wise guy here):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	27313

Oh so they are all different files, not a centralized one... :/ this may be harder than I thought.
    02-23-2013 02:49 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	27313

Massie, in general do a lot of the UI images have a LOT of different versions because a different version is required for every application or different parts of the system? Or, just each case where the image is altered in anyway (like a navigation bar having different options, shapes, configuration, etc) would require a separate file... the latter makes more sense to me, but I have seen so many files that seem like they are named almost the same thing I just can't quite tell what determines how many images you need? I'm sobered by the enormity of it like the OP appears to be as well!
    02-23-2013 02:57 PM
    Massie, in general do a lot of the UI images have a LOT of different versions because a different version is required for every application or different parts of the system? Or, just each case where the image is altered in anyway (like a navigation bar having different options, shapes, configuration, etc) would require a separate file... the latter makes more sense to me, but I have seen so many files that seem like they are named almost the same thing I just can't quite tell what determines how many images you need? I'm sobered by the enormity of it like the OP appears to be as well!
    I think it might be a bit of both, where individual apps can have their own, and then within that group they can have the separate images for pressed/unpressed, etc. But honestly I'm not sure, I've never really delved into theming that stuff. My advice would be to find a theme that does it, download it, and then open it up and see what's going on under the hood. From there replacing things with your own images wouldn't be so difficult.
    talkin73 likes this.
    02-23-2013 03:13 PM
    That's too hard... So I have replaced my ayecon UserInterface images with these ones: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/07dvierqydqu2k1/BT7hjZtHut

It looks.... okay. I can't change the text to darker grey like on iPad.
    Attached Thumbnails Searching iFile for UI Navigation bar image.-2013-02-23-14.40.16.png  
    02-23-2013 05:41 PM