SMS bomber help!

1supercooldude

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Well today I was testing out a lot of tweaks, and I stumbled across a tweak called "SMSBomber" what it does is "bomb" the person of your choice with messages, which would be funny. But there is one problem. I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK! My friends say nothing happen and I sent it to myself and nothing happened. Is it ios 6 compatible or am I doing it wrong? Please help!

You can get this tweak at the following repo. url redacted

Last edited by a moderator:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
***Policy of Piracy Discussions***
We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well today I was testing out a lot of tweaks, and I stumbled across a tweak called "SMSBomber" what it does is "bomb" the person of your choice with messages, which would be funny. But there is one problem. I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK! My friends say nothing happen and I sent it to myself and nothing happened. Is it ios 6 compatible or am I doing it wrong? Please help!

You can get this tweak at the following repo. url redacted

old tweak, back from ios 4 days... probably not compatable anymore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner