3gs no service error..nothing i do is working..help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith Kesselly

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone

I am in dying need of help. Please allow me to explain what I have done to my iphone 3gs bb 5.16.08 and I pray that someone would be able to help me. A few days ago my phone started with the problem that everyone same to be having. Wont make calls wont send text. I had this gentlement that was helping me out withprevious problems that I've had with the iphone, so I asked him to help me fix the cant make calls or send text issue. unfortunately he had no idea on why my phone was not making calls. He adviced me to upgrade to the new version which is 6.2.1. Which is what I did. I downloaded evasion and I jailbroke my phone with redsnow 0.9.15b3. At first I couldnt get evasion to update in cydia. So I pluged it to my computer and was able to get evasion on my phone. I researched that by download repo.iparelhos.com in cydia and downloading ultrasnow that I would be able to get rid of the no service problem that I had after after jailbreaking. So I did just tht and was able to get service. BUT still could not make calls or send text when I had 4 bars. So I thought maybe if I restore it again with iTunes and did the jailbreak process all over again it might work. Well my friends it didnt because now my phone is stuck on searching or no service. I have jailbroken and restore atleast 10 times now and still no service. I can not same to get rid of this error. the repo.iparelhos.com is downloaded the ultrasnow is downloaded (not the fixer)..im stuck and I really really really need help. My email is kesselly21@gmail.com if ANYONE can help me out by emailing or responding that would be greatly appreciated..I'm begging!!

goldenirides

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone

I am in dying need of help. Please allow me to explain what I have done to my iphone 3gs bb 5.16.08 and I pray that someone would be able to help me. A few days ago my phone started with the problem that everyone same to be having. Wont make calls wont send text. I had this gentlement that was helping me out withprevious problems that I've had with the iphone, so I asked him to help me fix the cant make calls or send text issue. unfortunately he had no idea on why my phone was not making calls. He adviced me to upgrade to the new version which is 6.2.1. Which is what I did. I downloaded evasion and I jailbroke my phone with redsnow 0.9.15b3. At first I couldnt get evasion to update in cydia. So I pluged it to my computer and was able to get evasion on my phone. I researched that by download repo.iparelhos.com in cydia and downloading ultrasnow that I would be able to get rid of the no service problem that I had after after jailbreaking. So I did just tht and was able to get service. BUT still could not make calls or send text when I had 4 bars. So I thought maybe if I restore it again with iTunes and did the jailbreak process all over again it might work. Well my friends it didnt because now my phone is stuck on searching or no service. I have jailbroken and restore atleast 10 times now and still no service. I can not same to get rid of this error. the repo.iparelhos.com is downloaded the ultrasnow is downloaded (not the fixer)..im stuck and I really really really need help. My email is kesselly21@gmail.com if ANYONE can help me out by emailing or responding that would be greatly appreciated..I'm begging!!

Well I think your phone might be damaged or something.

When you restored on later times, did you preserve the baseband of the phone? if you didnt, then you will need to downgrade to the ipad's baseband and then make a custom IPSW and then restore 6.2.1 again. Once done, jailbreak using evasi0n. This will install cydia. From cydia, install ultrasn0w 1.2.8

Reboot your phone and see if anything works...

Faith Kesselly

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well I think your phone might be damaged or something.

When you restored on later times, did you preserve the baseband of the phone? if you didnt, then you will need to downgrade to the ipad's baseband and then make a custom IPSW and then restore 6.2.1 again. Once done, jailbreak using evasi0n. This will install cydia. From cydia, install ultrasn0w 1.2.8

Reboot your phone and see if anything works...

I dont kno hoe to preserve the baseband how do I do that?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73