yeah i couldnt find a default theme.
    i thought that if your license expired though, that the QR/QC didnt work anymore
    i couldnt even find a proper plist for the dafault theme, and it HAS to be somewhere!
    02-22-2013 11:48 PM
    The qr works fine on iPhone without license. Yea I couldn't find anywhere either for the default just had the 3 pre installed themes. I tried to update on one of those but I still didnt work. Is there anyway to completely uninstall so it fixes itself? Tried deleting and reinstall but that didnt work either. It is crazy!
    02-22-2013 11:55 PM
    Well you can go to cydia and remove it, then open up ifile And make sure it is completely gone, then try a reinstall.
    A reinstall should fix everything back to default too
    Maybe you are running a winterboard theme that has themed your text white??
    mjsavage likes this.
    02-23-2013 12:05 AM
    Yea I tried that and reinstalled and nothing also don't have any winderboard themes so not sure what is happening so I just deleted and will just use Messages. Thanks for all your help in trying to fix.
    02-23-2013 10:19 AM
    Man I'm
    Really sorry, there is no bigger fan of bite than me!!
    There has got to be a way to fix this!!!
    Maybe ask Martin on tue bite SMS forum? Hell ask for logs and screenshots and stuff but he will definitely be able to help
    02-23-2013 01:13 PM
    This is why iDevices need a remote app like Remote Desktop Connection. I feel like if I could connect I could help a lot faster and easier. Sorry to hear you couldn't get it fixed 😔
    02-25-2013 03:21 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD