How to get the carrier name back when using LS Climacon?

ClapToBase

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I have searched extensively before posting in hopes of figuring it out myself, but I wasn't 100% certain on this. I downloaded LS Climacon Dark and finally have it to my liking BUT I actually want the carrier name back in the status bar. I've looked in the carrier.plist and AT&T is there but not showing in my status bar. The lockscreen is the only theme I have enabled. Does anyone know how I can get AT&T back in there? Thanks!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I have searched extensively before posting in hopes of figuring it out myself, but I wasn't 100% certain on this. I downloaded LS Climacon Dark and finally have it to my liking BUT I actually want the carrier name back in the status bar. I've looked in the carrier.plist and AT&T is there but not showing in my status bar. The lockscreen is the only theme I have enabled. Does anyone know how I can get AT&T back in there? Thanks!
cna you post a screenshot?
and are you sure that climacon is theming your status bar? or do you have any other tweaks?

ClapToBase

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Yea I am sure it's that theme. I just took it off and the carrier name came back. I could use another tweak and get it to say AT&T but I was just hoping to fix it without using a tweak. When I swipe my NC down, it's in the status bar but that's the only time it appears. It seems like the theme is just hiding it but not sure how/where.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
so the theme doesnt cover the whole status bar... it should be an easy fix, like in the plist or seomthing, im trying to take a look at it right now but my phone is actling like... well its acting up

ClapToBase

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I would take a screen shot but I'm not even sure which part to take a shot of. I just noticed that ATT&T shows up when I open iFile, Cydia and iCleaner. It bugs me that it's probably an easy fix like you said but I just don't know enough about it to fix it. Thanks for your help if your phone stops acting up.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
when i have climacon on i stil have the carrier...
is your carrier blank? or does it say something specific?
and whenever you remove climacon from winterboard and respring the carrier comes back?
the reason it shows still in cydia and ifile is because the status bar isnt affected by tweaks as much in those two apps...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361311099.724346.jpg
Still got Verizon there

ya know, i cant see how it has anything to do with climacon!
its a very (well written) simple lockscreen weather app...
it only has parameters for retrieving location, and weather, and then image files for specific conditions.
there is nothing in climacon itself that should be affecting your carrier.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
maybe try removing climacon, then reinstalling it?
also have you modified it at all???
my version looks way different than yours!!!

i was using ls climacon... not lsclimacon dark... lemme check again!
what repo did you get it from?

ok i got it from the interwebs, its got a bit more, to get your carrier back you need to remove a folder from the theme...
you can do it using ifile, or ifunbox, or if you donwloaded the theme then sideloaded it you can just delete the them from your device, edit the theme on your computer, then sideload it back on, enable, respring and enjoy...
anyways, for ifile and ifun box navigate on the phones file system to var/stash/themes/ls climacon dark/bundles and then delete the folder title com.apple.ATT_US
if you just do it to the folder on your computer just open up ls climacons dark > library > themes > lsclimacons dark.theme > bundles and delete com.apple.ATT_US.

ClapToBase

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Wow! I knew it had to be something easy. 3cit, thank you for finding that out! It worked like a charm! I downloaded this theme today and spent awhile getting it just right. I took a web dev class last year in college and forgot how much I missed it. Thanks again!