I've recently jailbroken my iphone 4 ios 6 but now whenever I delete an app using cydelete that I installed from cydia or one that I installed from a cracked app store, it restarts the iphone in safe mode with the app still there, and then I have to restart my iphone to return it back to normal with the app still there. Any solutions? Thanks.
    02-17-2013 04:05 PM
    One-cydelete is NOT iOS 6 compatible.

Two, edit your post-we don't support piracy here.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    yoda284 and GibMcFragger like this.
    02-17-2013 04:15 PM
    I've recently jailbroken my iphone 4 ios 6 but now whenever I delete an app using cydelete that I installed from cydia or one that I installed from a cracked app store, it restarts the iphone in safe mode with the app still there, and then I have to restart my iphone to return it back to normal with the app still there. Any solutions? Thanks.
    I'm going to go ahead and close this thread... And I suspect that the OP's username is a throw-away...

***Policy of Piracy Discussions***
    We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.
    GibMcFragger likes this.
    02-17-2013 04:19 PM