Odd font behavior (or is it?)

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I woke up this morning to see that Springboard had crashed overnight and my 4s was in Safe Mode. Since then, the crashes and Safe Mode restarts have happened several more times. As part of the troubleshooting process, I removed the few things that I had added yesterday. Among those were Bytafont and the Deja Vu font. I'm still having the SB crash problem, but (and here's the odd thing) my system font is still Deja Vu (even though it and Bytafont have been removed). Is that normal?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If you don't restore the default fonts before deleting bytafont, this happens. Reinstall bytafont and restore the regular font before removing it again.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the guide--I bookmarked that the first time I saw it! My problem is replicating the issue, since each of the six times it has happened today the phone has been sitting on the table next to me, unused, and restarting has brought it out of Safe Mode...until it happens again a couple of hours later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox