When iOS 7 beta comes out, will you leave JB to run the beta?

Beta iOS 7 or JB?

• Give me beta 7, the beta life!

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • JB or die!

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Some of you won't even give out the Jailbreak even when a major iOS comes out. When iOS 7 goes beta, I will definitely give up the JB to run it. That's just how I am. How about you?

Please use the poll and vote too!

Last edited:

matthewmspace

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
If iOS 7's betas have not much new like the iOS 5 - iOS 6 transition, I'll stay on the jailbreak. If they have a lot of new stuff like the transition from iOS 4 - iOS 5, then I'll get on the beta.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'll hit the Beta. I'm not a fan of the jailbreak and I like having the latest and best that Apple has to offer.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Unless there is really something special with IOS 7, I think many will keep the jailbreak over running betas.

if jailbreaks were more consistent i might change my philosophy about my need to remain jailbroken. for all we know it could be late 2013 or early 2014 before an iOS 7.x.x jailbreak will even seen

i like using new firmware when it is available, not waiting and watching everyone else enjoying it

olmo47

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I finally master courage to jailbreak, so I could tether it to my iPad and laptop, if the new iOS 7 have a capabilities to do it (so I don't pay the Cell phone carriers) I will leave the jailbreak!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
if jailbreaks were more consistent i might change my philosophy about my need to remain jailbroken. for all we know it could be late 2013 or early 2014 before an iOS 7.x.x jailbreak will even seen

i like using new firmware when it is available, not waiting and watching everyone else enjoying it
I used to be that way when I used android but on IOS I'm not that way. Especially when the look and feel does not change with updates, that was pretty much the only reason I wanted to have the latest and greatest was for the different look and feel.

dowdyrich

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I will weigh what the update brings vs what JB provides for me. I won't just blindly jump back in the applesack without a decent reason..

dbcel

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
This is half of the reason why I don't jailbreak - I don't want to get too comfortable being jail broken because a new (major) iOS beta is around the corner :p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods