When iOS 7 beta comes out, will you leave JB to run the beta?

Beta iOS 7 or JB?

• Give me beta 7, the beta life!

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • JB or die!

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters

nathan coffey

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
BOTH , LIMERA1NE :))))))) i have and a4 device so i can jailbreak , then again theres compatility problem .. dealt with that for a few month with the 6 betas though

VlogSalad

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
One thing I want to know.. If I upgrade to ios7 can I somehow save the blobs of ios6 to go back any time?
I heard that's impossible now?
Please let me know :)

Over

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
For me it's just unreasonable. I upgraded my ipad to ios 6 and I don't feel much better now, even after JB. What is upgrade? A couple of needless features? New shiny and bright design? No, thanks, I'm too conservative for that.

UnrealExpectations

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
You people are a bit to embedded with the JB. It's iOS 7! Apple has came a very long way, you should give it a try. I stopped jailbreaking after Steve Jobs died. I wanted to enjoy his device with the original features. iOS 7 will have major updates, and features. So I don't see why you wouldn't try it out. :confused:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I was and still am expecting iOS 7 to be very liberal with changes or new features. However from the things I've been hearing about engineers being pulled off of OS X and Jonny Ive really changing some stuff I'm getting pretty excited. Now I'm even more conflicted than before because with a few new tweaks my iPhone is now Perfect! So if it's true and iOS 7 really is different I'm just glad I wont have to wait for months to find out :) this is what I love about being a dev. Wohoo

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I didn't vote there was no neither option

I only beta test webOS homebrew and I can't JB 6.1.3 yet so I didn't Vote :'(

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You people are a bit to embedded with the JB. It's iOS 7! Apple has came a very long way, you should give it a try. I stopped jailbreaking after Steve Jobs died. I wanted to enjoy his device with the original features. iOS 7 will have major updates, and features. So I don't see why you wouldn't try it out. :confused:

are you assuming the Jailbreak killed him?

just jesting with you ;-)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR