Lights Dimmer Toggle for SBSettings... my iP5 is laughing at me :-(

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Installed this awfully cool looking tweak and set up the brightness levels in Settings. I found that when I turn toggle to ON it works and the brightness stays. When I turn it to OFF, the brightness goes down to the prescribed level, then steadily increases back to where it was. Takes about 3 seconds to get back to the previous brightness. I thought it might be f.lux but ruled that out by uninstalling it and doing a respring and getting the same problem. I have calibrated my light sensor 3 times effectively. Still getting this issue. I tried deleting my Backboard theme backup wondering if that app was returning everything to it's "theme" state... nope. Tried disabling Accelerate... nope. The effects of f.lux stick during day/night settings, but the Lights Dimmer Toggle not so much... it's as though I can actually hear the iP5 laughing at me :mad: Kinda like the iP5 light sensor is determined to win at all costs, tweaks be damned :( I've gotten feedback from several folks that they have this tweak working and wondering if anyone has found any particular apps or tweaks that conflict or prevent proper functioning?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal