The Winterboard Lockscreen Bug Is Fixed

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just updated in Cydia, and notifications now work with HTML lockscreen themes (they were hidden before):

image.jpg

Last edited:

ClapToBase

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Awesome! Now to shop for a new LS. Massive, if I may ask, how can I hide the bottom bar where the slide is? I can hide the slider but the black bar still shows up in LS Blur.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Now to shop for a new LS. Massive, if I may ask, how can I hide the bottom bar where the slide is? I can hide the slider but the black bar still shows up in LS Blur.

Can you post a screenshot? My guess is that it's not the slider but that the theme HTML isn't updated. Are you on an iPhone 5?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Assuming for the moment that you are, you'll need to make sure the lock screen HTML file has the correct size in the code. This photo shows the value you might need to change; if you're on the 5 and that size isn't 568, change it.

image.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you try to use "NoLockNotificationBG" from Cydia. I think it can also make the grey field behind the notifications transparent :)

I actually do use that, just not in this picture...I also use this to theme the popup:

popups.png

The only issue with NoLockNotificationsBG is that it doesn't always look great on very light backgrounds, and the dev didn't give it an On/Off toggle, so it's a pain to switch back and forth.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Hello themed lockscreen.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361055747.269751.jpg

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
How do you edit the code? Is there a particular program you need to download?
I think the screengrab above was taken of iFile (look for it in Cydia). You can also use a program like iPhone Explorer to 1) browse your phone from your PC or Mac 2) copy the file to your local desktop 3) edit 4) copy back to your phone. iFile is quicker & easier, but iPE works too.

viobruin

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I think the screengrab above was taken of iFile (look for it in Cydia). You can also use a program like iPhone Explorer to 1) browse your phone from your PC or Mac 2) copy the file to your local desktop 3) edit 4) copy back to your phone. iFile is quicker & easier, but iPE works too.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner