iOS 6 map icon not changing with theme

davidliu

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, i applied the Matte Nano HD theme on my iphone 4s thru Winterboard and as expected, had to rename both Photo and Camera png files to reflect the new changed name since iOS 5 so that these icons will change.
Now i am on iOS 6 and have made the changes above, however the Map icon isnt changed and i couldn't find resources that mentions what name i should change it to.
Please advice. Thank you very much!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361004986.992491.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine is working (iPhone 5). For me it is:

Bundle name: com.apple.Maps (caps matter).

Icons named: Icon-57@2x, Icon-Small@2x, Icon-Small@2x~iPhone, icon@2x and icon~iphone. The later two are probably what you need.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Hisham Ben

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
well if u have problems with camera and photos icons : just rename to :
/Library/Themes/Pages.theme/Bundles
com.apple.camera
Camera@2x~iphone.png
Icon@2x~iphone.png
then for photos slide show:
/Library/Themes/Pages.theme/Bundles/
com.apple.mobileslideshow
Photos@2x~iphone.png
Icon@2x~iphone.png
for mail:
/Library/Themes/Pages.theme/Bundles/
com.apple.mobilemail
Icon@2x.png ( left as it is )
N.B: i applyied those changes on a theme called : pages and it is working pretty good on iphone 4 iOS 6.1 jailbroken with evasi0n 1.3
hope it helps, good luck

RuuMoo

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Mine is working (iPhone 5). For me it is:

Bundle name: com.apple.Maps (caps matter).

Icons named: Icon-57@2x, Icon-Small@2x, Icon-Small@2x~iPhone, icon@2x and icon~iphone. The later two are probably what you need.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Hi, I have an iPhone for iOS 6.1.2 with evasi0n and I've tried renaming everything above mentioned for Maps on my custom theme and still no luck. I've also have had problems with the Skype, Ebay and Pinterest apps. All other Apple and Misc apps I messed around with and found the CFBundle ID's for work just fine. For some reason though, too, the CFBundle ID for Pinterest is just ' pinterest ' and not the typical ' com.website.company '. Also, I have the bundles named correctly (from what was stated under the Bundle IDs). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Ruu

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Pinterest really IS just a folder named Pinterest. I themed that one and my folder was "pinterest" with my icons named: "Icon.png" "Icon@2x.png" "Icon-72.png" and "Icon-72@2x.png". Sometimes after theming I have to turn off the theme in winterboard, respring, then turn it back on for the icons to change.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner