When Evasi0n was released, I held off and waited for the problem reports to start, and start they did. I see that Evasi0n is now up to version 1.3, so I'm wondering if it's safe yet to use? I have an iPad 2 and an iPhone 5, both on iOS 6.1 and there are a few JB only tweaks I want to re-install.
    02-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Well... one can never guarantee you won't run into something, but the chances of there being an undiscovered bug are quite slim. I'd say pull the trigger!

Also: check your preferred tweaks against this list: iOS 6 Compatibility List
    gordol likes this.
    02-14-2013 02:13 PM
    Well... one can never guarantee you won't run into something, but the chances of there being an undiscovered bug are quite slim. I'd say pull the trigger!

Also: check your preferred tweaks against this list: iOS 6 Compatibility List
    Thanks.

One of the tweaks I used before does not seem to be listed. Of course, I may have forgotten its correct name/spelling. I think it's called KeyCaps, and shows the current Shift status on the keys themselves by changing them all to lower case when not Shifted.
    02-14-2013 04:51 PM
    Thanks.

One of the tweaks I used before does not seem to be listed. Of course, I may have forgotten its correct name/spelling. I think it's called KeyCaps, and shows the current Shift status on the keys themselves by changing them all to lower case when not Shifted.
    I believe you're talking about showcase which works perfectly on iOS 6.
    02-14-2013 05:30 PM
    I believe you're talking about showcase which works perfectly on iOS 6.
    Yep, that's the one. I re-discovered that when looking at ikeywi. (Its description says it removes Showcase). Jailbreak on the iPad went smooth, only glitch is that when I tried to queue and load three items at the same time, it failed with a size mis-match error. Installing them one at a time worked, but I kinda dislike having to reboot the device between each one.

I'll let it bake on the iPad for a day or three before jailbreaking the iPhone, to be sure. A broken iPad is an inconvenience, but a broken iPhone is a major problem.
    02-14-2013 05:42 PM