Possible to Unlock an jail-broken iPhone4 running iOS 6

shampz

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

My apologies if already discuss or posted, i tried searching but only saw some paid services out there. I am interested in doing it myself.

I have a jail-broken iphone4 with the following status:

Version : 6.1(10B144)
Carrier : 14.0
Model : MC608LL/A
Modem Firmware : 04.12.05

Its locked to AT&T at the moment. Help me people.

thanks in advance..

Cheers!!
Shamps

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sad to say your free options are limited if not non-existent. Software unlocks don't support your baseband. I'd say go with an IMEI unlock - well worth the $5-$10. If you're determined to try for free, have a go at UnlockStreak's contest.
Also if the phone's out of contract AT&T will unlock it for free.

Last edited:

shampz

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

Thanks for the info. I have already sent my details for the contest. If i dont win it. I will most probably pay for it. I have also shot an email to AT&T. I have had it for 3 years. Lets see what they say.

Cheers!

shampz

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Sad to say your free options are limited if not non-existent. Software unlocks don't support your baseband. I'd say go with an EMEI unlock - well worth the $5-$10. If you're determined to try for free, have a go at UnlockStreak's contest.
Also if the phone's out of contract AT&T will unlock it for free.

I just checked with unlock streak and they charge 30$ for it. You mentioned 5-10$. could you please point me towards these websites. Have you tried any of these, I would like to try a trusted source.

thanks in advance..

cheers!!

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm not the best person to answer since I haven't tried any such service myself. I know UnlockStreak is legit as well as UnlockFusion. For more deals, look on eBay.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2