Updated PreferenceLoader in Cydia and all of my AppStore apps are GONE

TorrieB

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed a badge to update PreferenceLoader from BigBoss in Cydia...so of course I upgraded and resprung. Once my 4S came back up...all of my AppStore apps icons were gone! So I went into my SBSettings and toggled off the PreferenceLoader, resprung...still nothing. I keep everything docked on my first screen so there's no hiding that I'm aware of. When I check the AppStore for my purchased apps...all of what I had are still listed as on my phone. WTF??? My phone is not in safe mode. I haven't downloaded any new apps since yesterday. The last apps I downloaded from Cydia were Software Update Killer and ResetAllKiller because of the current 4S upgrade.

I admit I'm a noob but I've been jailbroken since day one of the 6.1 update and haven't had an issue. Please someone help me fix this! Here are the Cydia apps I have downloaded:

Activator
biteSMS
BurriedNCBackground
BUUF4 "BabaBuufey" theme
BytaFont
Color Keyboard
Color Keypad
FakeCarrier
IconBounce
La Vie en Rose theme
MirrorWidget
MultiIconMover
NoNewsIsGoodNews
ResetAll Killer
SBSettings
Software Update Killer
Torch
Unfold
WeeKillBackground
Winterboard

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hard reset, then keep volume up pressed til the phone boots up. Then restart your phone again to exit safe mode.

rat tat tat

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
i was reading a post from a few days ago about an app called weekillbackground when updating to a newer version affected some of the users. not quite sure whether its the free version or the pro version. but i could be wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2