Runtime error.

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Maybe a dumb question and may attract the forum bullies, but I was trying to get help on fixing RUNTIME ERROR notice every time my phone resprings. What is the best way to figure out software s that aren't compatible. Could it be evasi0n jailbreak and I need to simply update to evasi0n 1.1? Keep in mind any useful info will allow me to explain issues for a few people I know that are new to jailbreaking.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Best way to troubleshoot is to restore as new via iTunes, then re-jailbreak... then add your jailbreak apps/tweaks one by one until the problem resurfaces... then delete the last thing you put on it... then contact the developer of the app.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Best way to troubleshoot is to restore as new via iTunes, then re-jailbreak... then add your jailbreak apps/tweaks one by one until the problem resurfaces... then delete the last thing you put on it... then contact the developer of the app.

No it is not!
The best way to trouble shoot jailbreak errors is in the thread i created not too long ago?
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=246984
Jailbreak fix it all guide

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No it is not!
The best way to trouble shoot jailbreak errors is in the thread i created not too long ago…

Jailbreak fix it all guide

you have your way... I know mine will systematically identify a culprit app. I know this works, because I have used my method successfully in the past. Now, prefer to remain stock because I grew tired of all the little annoyances.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Your way will certainly work. And it will work very cleanly and effectively.
It is however much more time consuming, and only decent advice for this very small window of time we are currently in!
Restores for jailbreaks don't last forever!
Troubleshooting WHILE jailbroken is MOST DEFINITELY the way to go

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I will do one method and then if the problem persist, I will then attempt to follow the other method. Either way I'm sure the issue will be resolved by not jailbreaking. Hahaha.

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I figured out that dream board was the issue. Sucks cause I really like the tweaks it provides. I guess it's the waiting game til they fix that problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner