Problem when making phone call after jailbreaking with Evasi0n IOS 6.1

Chamidu Fernando

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey, guys i got a problem after jailbreaking my IPhone 4s IOS 6.1 with Evasi0n!!

Usually when I taking a call and keep the phone to the ear, the light/display goes and when i take it back to my hand, the display comes back! After i jailbroke the phone, well when making the call and keeping it in ear the display goes alright but it DOESN't come back, even after the call is ended! I have to lock the iPhone and come back, the dial-pad/ phone!!

Please HELP i hate that because i make a lot of calls!!! Pls somebody help!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey, guys i got a problem after jailbreaking my IPhone 4s IOS 6.1 with Evasi0n!!

Usually when I taking a call and keep the phone to the ear, the light/display goes and when i take it back to my hand, the display comes back! After i jailbroke the phone, well when making the call and keeping it in ear the display goes alright but it DOESN't come back, even after the call is ended! I have to lock the iPhone and come back, the dial-pad/ phone!!

Please HELP i hate that because i make a lot of calls!!! Pls somebody help!

Even a friend of mine on here and part of the iMore staff is having trouble with his JB and contemplating going back to stock. IMO I cannot understand why someone with a brand new phone be it 4S or 5 would want to JB it only to have problems. This should show you that it is better to keep it stock especially if you are under warranty.

It is just not worth the risk and agravation you go through when people rush JBs to people when a new OS hits. One again this in my own opinion.

Chamidu Fernando

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
No offence but i'm doing perfectly good with the JB except this problem!! JB allows you to customize the phone, one of the best reasons! :) ;) Anyhu do you know anybody who knows to fix this?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Even a friend of mine on here and part of the iMore staff is having trouble with his JB and contemplating going back to stock. IMO I cannot understand why someone with a brand new phone be it 4S or 5 would want to JB it only to have problems. This should show you that it is better to keep it stock especially if you are under warranty.

It is just not worth the risk and agravation you go through when people rush JBs to people when a new OS hits. One again this in my own opinion.

I can't understand how people live with stock iPhones. We're all different.

I haven't JB using the Evasion one. I'm still running the Redsnow JB for iOS 5.1.1. I downloaded the Evasion JB but haven't updated my phone yet. I'm not too sure if I want to do a JB that isn't a Redsnow JB.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I can't understand how people live with stock iPhones. We're all different.

I haven't JB using the Evasion one. I'm still running the Redsnow JB for iOS 5.1.1. I downloaded the Evasion JB but haven't updated my phone yet. I'm not too sure if I want to do a JB that isn't a Redsnow JB.
:)You're right, we are all different in what we prefer as far as running a stock iOS or a jb'en iOS. I love seeing the tweaks and themes that you guys/girls use when you jb, but I would never jb my phone personally. I'm techie enough to get my way through, but honestly I just don't have the time to fuss with jb'ing and making sure nothing goes awry, and if it does, then have to restore...blah blah blah.

Plus, call me crazy:p, but I do really like the look/function of stock iOS as is:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
:)You're right, we are all different in what we prefer as far as running a stock iOS or a jb'en iOS. I love seeing the tweaks and themes that you guys/girls use when you jb, but I would never jb my phone personally. I'm techie enough to get my way through, but honestly I just don't have the time to fuss with jb'ing and making sure nothing goes awry, and if it does, then have to restore...blah blah blah.

Plus, call me crazy:p, but I do really like the look/function of stock iOS as is:)

I have to agree with Pink.... To each his own ans anyone is entitled to do as they please and I am NOT knocking anyonr for JBing their phone if that is what they want.

I am under warranty and like Pink I happen to like my phone just the way it is and will skip the JB. Best of luck to anyone who dies however and hope there are no or very little problems if you do.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No offence but i'm doing perfectly good with the JB except this problem!! JB allows you to customize the phone, one of the best reasons! :) ;) Anyhu do you know anybody who knows to fix this?

One last thing to go along with your comment and please this is not to meant to be taken wrong. You are entitled to do as you wish, It is your phone... You comment is that you are "Doing perfectly fine" yet you stated in the thread as the OP you started because of a very annoying problem you are having with the JB you did....So was it worth it that you had to start a thread to ask for help??

Justsayin!!

Last edited:

anon(596177)

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Honestly since I JB my ip5 Ive only had 1 issue and it was because of an app that I downloaded from the cydia store (cydelete). I have no intentions on doing any hardcore mods to my phone as far as UI goes, but I added some small tweaks that have improved the functionality of the device (plus a 'swipe to lock text' customizer to make the phone a little more personal) and I havent had any problems.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2