Can't see lockinfo5 after adding theme?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I want to use the Anbu theme for icons etc but just WITHOUT their lockscreen that they apply. In winterboard theres only one option for the entire theme, and I can't seem to find the file path under ifile and this specific theme to "disable" the lockscreen as done above in this thread.

Basically I want to use the theme but use the standard ios lockscreen.

Can you post a pic of your lock screen as it looks with this theme running? And also show what's in the Bundles and UI folders—guessing you just need to delete a few images from those.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You can definitely begin by taking out the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder; that's where the slider images are. Keep it somewhere for safe keeping, or just try renaming it and leaving it in the Bundles folder; you're just going to stop the theme from using it. See what that gets you.

Also, see if you have Lockscreen Clock Hide installed (themes will sometimes require it when installing the theme; if you have it it will be in the Settings app as Clock Hide) open it in Settings and turn it off. Check your lockscreen and report back. Sorry for the step by step, but most themes don't cover as much as this one does!

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! Here's a pic of the theme pieces that are active in Winterboard and what my lockscreen looks like. To clarify and in response to natasftw, the lockscreen is fine now but I am still unable to see LockInfo and uncertain how to get it back on my lockscreen which it was before activating the theme. When I turn off the "0XL" part of the theme, the theme itself disappears and LockInfo comes back. But, can't figure out how to have LockInfo and the theme together. The slider is fine. The weather widget (which is not part of the theme) was due to LockInfo, but nothing else from LI5 shows up like the widgets, notifications, caledar, etc. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling LI5 through Cydia. The weather widget shows up on the lockscreen, as with the screen shot below, but nothing else from LockInfo 5 is accessible or visible. The only other nuisance about the theme is the medium grey on medium blue colors used for the date/time on many of the pages in the status bar (such as below in Winterboard). Nearly impossible to see and uncertain why anyone would put those colors together. I have no idea how I would change that but if you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks in advance, guys, for the continued feedback and help trying to get LI5 working with the theme.

Massie, any way I can get rid of the grey color to the time/date in the status bar like in Winterboard shot below... lots of other apps have this weirdo color combo like Mail, Phone, etc? It only happens on the apps that use the blue status bar color. The ones that are themed to use black have the same grey text but it's at least readable. I can't even see this grey on blue stuff :-( Can't find any tweaks that specifically override or fix this. I also looked in the entire main theme folder and found two status bar and status bar x2 files in there. Tried deleting them and respringing but nothing looked different. I did a search in iFile of the entire theme folders and didn't find anything else with status bar in it the title so wasn't sure where to go from here... any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 7

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Massie, any way I can get rid of the grey color to the time/date in the status bar like in Winterboard shot below... lots of other apps have this weirdo color combo like Mail, Phone, etc? It only happens on the apps that use the blue status bar color. The ones that are themed to use black have the same grey text but it's at least readable. I can't even see this grey on blue stuff :-( Can't find any tweaks that specifically override or fix this. I also looked in the entire main theme folder and found two status bar and status bar x2 files in there. Tried deleting them and respringing but nothing looked different. I did a search in iFile of the entire theme folders and didn't find anything else with status bar in it the title so wasn't sure where to go from here... any suggestions?

Look for a folder named UIImages; in it you should find a bunch of images with names like WhiteOnBlackShadow and WhiteOnBlackEtch--those are your status bar icons for WiFi bars, etc. Get rid of them and iOS will use the regular images. (Unless you have another theme running with icons of its own.) I can't remember if the clock is included in that but give it a whirl. That particular color might be set in the info.plist.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Look for a folder named UIImages; in it you should find a bunch of images with names like WhiteOnBlackShadow and WhiteOnBlackEtch--those are your status bar icons for WiFi bars, etc. Get rid of them and iOS will use the regular images. (Unless you have another theme running with icons of its own.) I can't remember if the clock is included in that but give it a whirl. That particular color might be set in the info.plist.

Nothing in that folder that indicates time/clock or otherwise... I went through all the files and there were a LOT of them. I'm wondering about using another tweak that can just change the font of the time in the status bar, but most status bar tweaks appear not compatible with iOS 6. Any thoughts on a mod that might just override the theme since I can't find the file? I did email the dev to ask if they could tell me what file to delete in order to accomplish this goal as they say "please email with feedback!" on the package description so we'll see if they can pinpoint the file which seems most ideal option. But, curious if you have any suggestions for tweaks? I might need to post this separately as I doubt this OT question will get much traffic or response but thanks for any feedback!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
That folder has the status bar icon images—wifi bars, signal bars, etc—not the clock. The clock is not an image at all; you'll need to edit a plist or find a tweak to change it. Or just research where that plist is, find it in your theme, and delete it (as always, keep a copy in case it changes more than you expect).

Last edited:

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Was "NAME_OF_THEME" confusing?

The specific theme had the specific file in it.

LockBackground.html runs a webpage over the lockscreen which is why it gives some issues. It's more than just throwing up a background pic and changing the graphics on several factory image files. It's also why the javascript widgets work.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

LockBackground.html runs a webpage over the lockscreen which is why it gives some issues. It's more than just throwing up a background pic and changing the graphics on several factory image files. It's also why the javascript widgets work.

It sounds simple to us because we've done it a lot, but when you look at those screenshots, to somebody new it probably looks like they ALL contain NAME_OF_THEME...they all say B-Haz3-HD after all.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It sounds simple to us because we've done it a lot, but when you look at those screenshots, to somebody new it probably looks like they ALL contain NAME_OF_THEME...they all say B-Haz3-HD after all.

the first time i opened ifile, i was like WTF!?!?!?!
felt the same way the first time i opened flex but now they are both like brothers to me

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

There was no file for what you described in that themes folder. That was the confusion and why it didn't make sense. That's why I posted screen shots and Massie was able to find the specific file.

I'm new to ifile and paths of stuff definitely is confusing to me. But your instructions did not allow me to find the EXACT file I needed to get rid of because it had a different name.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
That folder has the status bar icon images—wifi bars, signal bars, etc—not the clock. The clock is not an image at all; you'll need to edit a plist or find a tweak to change it. Or just research where that plist is, find it in your theme, and delete it (as always, keep a copy in case it changes more than you expect).

Found antitint tweak in Cydia that removes blue tint from status bar in iOS 6 in favor of black which now makes my clock readable!:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh