Hi, I bought an ipad 4th gen a month ago, and i just jailbroke it with evasi0n.

Well, while i was using ifile, the screen did like a weird thing... (something you would see in the old days if your TV loses antenna connection) and it crashed.

The jailbroke was using 1.1, and nothing bad happened for 2~3 hours.

After it crashed while I was using ifile,

It did not turn on for 15 minutes, and it only turned on after i pressed the home button + power button for like 30 seconds.

It crashed again when i wasn't doing anything 1 hour later.

And ever since then, it keeps on crashing. So i restored it to factory condition and cydia was gone. (i dont mind)

So, now i thought everything is back to normal, but i was just playing a game and it crashed again.. and it wont even turn on now.

what should i do?

Edit: I threw it on the bed in rage and it turned on instently, the apple logo only lasted 1 seconds.

I only threw it because I remembered, last time i threw it on the bed too, and it worked. Hardware problem?

Past 30 minutes, I manged to turn it on 3 times using home+lock, but it gets stuck on the logo...
    02-09-2013 02:44 AM
    Well do the hard reset again, power and home for fifteen seconds just to make sure it's off.
    Plug it into electricity or computer, see of it starts to charge or turn in or something

How did you factory restore??
    Through iTunes restore as new?
    How did you buy this iPad? Apple, amazon, Walmart?
    02-09-2013 02:47 AM
    How did you factory restore? - I just used the restore mode and did it via itunes. Makes it default settings again and removes jailbreak.
    Through iTunes restore as new? yes
    How did you buy this iPad? Apple, amazon, Walmart? Best buy, I know I didn't get a returned product because this only started happening after the jailbreak, after i messed with ifile to be exact.

also, i heard that the jailbreak(evasi0n) changes some files in the springboard... Do i have to re-jailbreak it and get ifile again, then change some files? (I could do that but I dont know what to change)
    02-09-2013 02:53 AM
    How did you factory restore? - I just used the restore mode and did it via itunes. Makes it default settings again and removes jailbreak.
    Through iTunes restore as new? yes
    How did you buy this iPad? Apple, amazon, Walmart? Best buy, I know I didn't get a returned product because this only started happening after the jailbreak, after i messed with ifile to be exact.

also, i heard that the jailbreak(evasi0n) changes some files in the springboard... Do i have to re-jailbreak it and get ifile again, then change some files? (I could do that but I dont know what to change)
    Turn it off hold home button while plugging into iTunes this with be recover mode then press restore in iTunes

If it restores and still had issues of turning off that is a hardware issue and prob has nothing to do with the jb or ifile

Just leave it stock and take it to apple don't say you jb it because they can't tell and they will replace it

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    02-09-2013 03:44 AM
    well... it just happened again. was playing a game. random crash. screen freezes. it doesnt even turn off unless i press power +home. I guess its broken? :/
    02-09-2013 04:24 AM
    Yeah, what's he said. Put it into dfu mode, restore as new, bring it to apple, (maybe even best buy) explain what's going on, it shall be replaced
    02-09-2013 01:00 PM
    Just remember, don't TELL THEM you jailbroke it. If you say that, they won't help you out most likely as jailbreaking "voids" your warranty.

However, there's no way they can tell for sure if you did. Jailbreaking is all software and you've fixed the software by restoring. Just tell them the hardware issues you're having.
    02-09-2013 01:03 PM