Cydia Music App!!!!

cshawl21

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone i am new to this so i would like to no what Cydia App i could Download so that i can Download Music, but still have the SAME quality has if you where to buy it on iTunes.

so if you no any Sources or Repos that i could add/download that would be helpful!!!

Thanks,
Collin

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
***Policy of Piracy Discussions***
We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
What gets me people go to the hassle to sign up make a thread wait for a response ..

Ever heard of a site called google ..

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
What gets me people go to the hassle to sign up make a thread wait for a response ..

Ever heard of a site called google ..

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

We actually want that. That's how most people find us. By googling a question. The site grows and some members will become regular contributors here. That's how I found crackberry back in 2007.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Not to be Barry buzzkill here, but is t this entire thread a piracy thread?
Like the initial concept?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Not to be Barry buzzkill here, but is t this entire thread a piracy thread?
Like the initial concept?

Based on the first post hmmm yes lol

Lock it lock it lock it

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !