LockInfo 5 Gurus -- A little help please...

dowdyrich

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I need help setting up the tweak/app to do what I saw in the youtube promo video...

As of right now when I wake my device and am on the lock screen, all I have is the weather widgets 5 day forecast. None of the filters (messaging, phone, etc.) appear and I believe that is because there is not any new notifications -- although I do have new mail coming in constantly and they don't show either. I also thought that the favorites widget would show on lockscreen as well.

I see in alot of videos and screenshots, people have icons at the bottom of the lockscreen (a box with red dot and something else), but these are not on my screen. I have uninstalled and re-installed a few times. Each time there is a notification from LockInfo, that I cannot dismiss (I can swipe to the right and read). I believe I must have some settings wrong or setup incorrectly, so I wanted to reach out to someone that may have it working properly.

I did everything that was outlined in this post: http://forums.imore.com/jailbreakin...info-5-show-selected-calendar-lockscreen.html -- and I don't even have the calendar entries on lockscreen (and I have a few of those as well).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am kinda patient when it comes to things like this, so if everyone else is having these issues cool. But if I can get it working right, I would definitely like that.

Thanks again to all Devs,

--Rich

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
It's all in the settings.

Start with the Notifications and Widgets. What you want to see on your lock screen has to be "In the Notification Center". Everything else goes below.

Next is the Lock Screen settings. Screen Dimming is self explanatory, as are the next two. Then you get to the Show on Lock drop down. Any widget, including mail, messages, calendar, etc. set it to show widgets. If you want it to just display notifications, then Notifications, etc.

The rest is just preference...

Hope this helps.

dowdyrich

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the attempt in helping. Maybe I am just that dense. I spent the weekend tweaking the settings and trying to follow what you put here. But no cigar... I will try and post pics of my settings tonight. But I am just not getting the functionality I wanted/saw. But absolutely thanks for trying to assist.

dowdyrich

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I pulled images from the youtube video that enticed me to install LI. The first one is what I would like my lockscreen to look like. Currently, when I have multiple notifications, they all just show up in order on the screen, I don't have the icons that separate the types of notifications. I also do not have the ability to dismiss as is shown in the second picture from the video. I am going to upload a picture of my lockscreen currently (I sent a test message from my work phone and emails from work/personal addresses.)

Attachments

• LILockscreen.bmp
    321.1 KB · Views: 47
  • LIDismiss.bmp
    321.1 KB · Views: 36

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
What do you see in the Settings>Notifications & Widgets panel? Or is that gone now? (I don't use LI anymore.)

dowdyrich

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a separate notifications and widgets under settings, but there is on under LockInfo. I have Sort Apps: Manually, multiple apps under the 'In Notification Center'. If you would like I will give the options selected for them (there are a lot) or at least for messaging, email, Facebook, LinkedIn etc

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
What do you have selected on the Lock Screen -> Layout menu? On my 4s, the "Notifications + Widgets" option seems to result in something close to what you might be looking for.

dowdyrich

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
There wasn't a layout section before, but I just saw there was a HUGE update; and boy was it!! It brought exactly what I wanted out of LI to my lockscreen. Thanks for all the help everyone. I will now work on making it all it can be...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR