How to fully black theme an iPhone 5??

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Just saw the thread about biteliquid for biteSMS and was very intrigued by the look. I see the author recommends Color Keyboard with Android Black Theme and the 266hd theme for a complete look. 266hd is not yet iPhone 5 compatible but I did previously purchase Color Keyboard. Anyone recommend a complete system theme to complement the other the other items for a complete look that is sleek and black?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Odd, I had 266HD for my iPhone 5 but I uninstalled it as quite a few of the standard icons weren't skinned, like the photos and mail icons.

I'm still trying to find a theme I like, as it happens. I'd like to find one that keeps the app icons but just gives them a more unique and uniform border to distinguish them from the normal versions. As I have some weird and wonderful apps on my phone, I guarantee you that they don't get skinned, leaving me with a blotchy looking SB with some skinned icons and some unskinned. It looks unsightly, so I generally delete the theme.

If you find a nice complete black theme, I would be interested in knowing too.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Odd, I had 266HD for my iPhone 5 but I uninstalled it as quite a few of the standard icons weren't skinned, like the photos and mail icons.

Cydia indicates I am unable to purchase it now because my phone is not certified to work with it. I actually like that Cydia will tell me if something hasn't been confirmed to work on my setup which I imagine could prevent countless user resprings and safe mode troubleshooting endeavors.

Still looking and will post if I find something...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Cydia indicates I am unable to purchase it now because my phone is not certified to work with it. I actually like that Cydia will tell me if something hasn't been confirmed to work on my setup which I imagine could prevent countless user resprings and safe mode troubleshooting endeavors.

Still looking and will post if I find something...

Odd, I just went into Cydia on my iPhone 5 and had a look at 266HD and it lets me install it without any issues whatsoever. Whenever I have found a JB app that isn't compatible with my phone, Cydia also lets me know too, so I know there isn't a setting 'toggled off', if such were possible.

I also get the incompatibility message with Gladhander too.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Odd, I just went into Cydia on my iPhone 5 and had a look at 266HD and it lets me install it without any issues whatsoever. Whenever I have found a JB app that isn't compatible with my phone, Cydia also lets me know too, so I know there isn't a setting 'toggled off', if such were possible.

I also get the incompatibility message with Gladhander too.

I'm running iOS 6.1 on my iPhone 4S.. of course I had this when I was on 5.1.1 and just updated it.. weird...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73