Safemode everytime phone is asleep

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Every time I put my phone to sleep, it goes into safemode which causes me to have to respring. The stuff I have installed is...
Activator
AppCent
AppList
Atomic Glow HD
Barrel
BTstack
CameraTweak
ColoredKnob
CyDelete
Cyntact
Dashboard x
FakeCarrier
Five Icon Dock
IconSupport
Inifiniboard
iRealSMS 3.0
libhide
libstatusbar
Mobile Substrate
NCColors
NCSettings
PasswordPilot
PreferenceLoader
SpringBoardAccess
Stride
Substrate Safe Mode
SwipeSelection
torch
WeeLoader
Winterboard

I installed some new stuff today and it started happening, I removed everthing I added today and it is still doing it. Any ideas on anything that could help me find the culprit?

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Damn, I was hoping that did it xD. Nope, still crashes every time I hit the sleep button. Once the phone goes to sleep, it won't wake back up for about 6 seconds, and it crashes.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I suppose your best option is to disable all tweaks via sbsettings and turn them on one at a time until you find the culprit.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Kind of a noob, How do I disable each one my SBsettings? XD

It's fine. Assuming you have sbsettings in notification center, swipe left and click on more. Go down to mobile substrate. Click that and turn all the tweaks to off and respring. Then turn each one on until you crash again

Note: NEVER uninstall a tweak that you have disabled in this manner. Always reenable it and remove through Cydia.

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
It's fine. Assuming you have sbsettings in notification center, swipe left and click on more. Go down to mobile substrate. Click that and turn all the tweaks to off and respring. Then turn each one on until you crash again

Note: NEVER uninstall a tweak that you have disabled in this manner. Always reenable it and remove through Cydia.

Thanks, I'll try it now. I will update later if I found the culprit.

EDIT: It was Torch. Thats a shame XD I liked torch. Hopefully they release a new version for ios 6 :) It says "iOS6 support" under the changelog. Maybe it is conflicting with a different tweak? Not sure. But my phone is working good now. Thanks

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'll be honest, with that any tweaks your bound for something like this to happen. I keeps my teaks to a minimum. Only what I really want.

fingernagel

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I had the exactly same problem and it was getting me crazy. In my case, I could sleep the phone and unlock it again. But every second time I slept the phone the same problem as yours appeared. I de-installed every tweak I had and only 5 were left. Between them Torch. As you point out, it actually says it supports ios 6 but it doesn't (updated Feb 7th). I must admit, the tweak itself worked better than on ios 5.1 though.

I de-installed Torch and the problem seems to be gone. Great!!! Thanks for opening this thread, I just made it into here to say thank you.

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
"Torch" makes my iphone 5 go into safe mode with the new update to it yesterday...... before that it worked perfect.

I'll be honest, with that any tweaks your bound for something like this to happen. I keeps my teaks to a minimum. Only what I really want.

I had the exactly same problem and it was getting me crazy. In my case, I could sleep the phone and unlock it again. But every second time I slept the phone the same problem as yours appeared. I de-installed every tweak I had and only 5 were left. Between them Torch. As you point out, it actually says it supports ios 6 but it doesn't (updated Feb 7th). I must admit, the tweak itself worked better than on ios 5.1 though.

I de-installed Torch and the problem seems to be gone. Great!!! Thanks for opening this thread, I just made it into here to say thank you.

Yeah the problem is torch. Caused it for me to although it didn't happen until after the update yesterday

the problem was I torch =/ !

Before the update it worked fine....

The developer updated the app today, "Fixed the Safe Mode/Crash bug."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal