Every time I put my phone to sleep, it goes into safemode which causes me to have to respring. The stuff I have installed is...
    Activator
    AppCent
    AppList
    Atomic Glow HD
    Barrel
    BTstack
    CameraTweak
    ColoredKnob
    CyDelete
    Cyntact
    Dashboard x
    FakeCarrier
    Five Icon Dock
    IconSupport
    Inifiniboard
    iRealSMS 3.0
    libhide
    libstatusbar
    Mobile Substrate
    NCColors
    NCSettings
    PasswordPilot
    PreferenceLoader
    SpringBoardAccess
    Stride
    Substrate Safe Mode
    SwipeSelection
    torch
    WeeLoader
    Winterboard

I installed some new stuff today and it started happening, I removed everthing I added today and it is still doing it. Any ideas on anything that could help me find the culprit?
    02-07-2013 07:53 PM
    Well I know cydelete isn't working so try to take that out. The developer said it was causing crashes.
    02-07-2013 08:05 PM
    Damn, I was hoping that did it xD. Nope, still crashes every time I hit the sleep button. Once the phone goes to sleep, it won't wake back up for about 6 seconds, and it crashes.
    02-07-2013 08:08 PM
    Here is my crashlog from when I just removed Cydelete and tried it.
    http://www.pastebin.com/gWQXGRsi

EDIT: It only crashes when I hit the button to put it to sleep. If it is already asleep, and I wake it up, but don't unlock it, and it falls sleep, it doesn't crash.
    02-07-2013 08:11 PM
    I suppose your best option is to disable all tweaks via sbsettings and turn them on one at a time until you find the culprit.
    02-07-2013 08:36 PM
    I suppose your best option is to disable all tweaks via sbsettings and turn them on one at a time until you find the culprit.
    Kind of a noob, How do I disable each one my SBsettings? XD
    02-07-2013 08:38 PM
    Kind of a noob, How do I disable each one my SBsettings? XD
    It's fine. Assuming you have sbsettings in notification center, swipe left and click on more. Go down to mobile substrate. Click that and turn all the tweaks to off and respring. Then turn each one on until you crash again

Note: NEVER uninstall a tweak that you have disabled in this manner. Always reenable it and remove through Cydia.
    fingernagel likes this.
    02-07-2013 08:42 PM
    It's fine. Assuming you have sbsettings in notification center, swipe left and click on more. Go down to mobile substrate. Click that and turn all the tweaks to off and respring. Then turn each one on until you crash again

Note: NEVER uninstall a tweak that you have disabled in this manner. Always reenable it and remove through Cydia.
    Thanks, I'll try it now. I will update later if I found the culprit.

EDIT: It was Torch. Thats a shame XD I liked torch. Hopefully they release a new version for ios 6 It says "iOS6 support" under the changelog. Maybe it is conflicting with a different tweak? Not sure. But my phone is working good now. Thanks
    Last edited by NathanTaylor207; 02-07-2013 at 09:49 PM.
    fingernagel likes this.
    02-07-2013 09:26 PM
    Thanks, I'll try it now. I will update later if I found the culprit.
    You're welcome. I hope you find out what the issue is so we can let others know.
    02-07-2013 09:29 PM
    "Torch" makes my iphone 5 go into safe mode with the new update to it yesterday...... before that it worked perfect.
    02-07-2013 09:36 PM
    I'll be honest, with that any tweaks your bound for something like this to happen. I keeps my teaks to a minimum. Only what I really want.
    02-07-2013 09:40 PM
    I had the exactly same problem and it was getting me crazy. In my case, I could sleep the phone and unlock it again. But every second time I slept the phone the same problem as yours appeared. I de-installed every tweak I had and only 5 were left. Between them Torch. As you point out, it actually says it supports ios 6 but it doesn't (updated Feb 7th). I must admit, the tweak itself worked better than on ios 5.1 though.

I de-installed Torch and the problem seems to be gone. Great!!! Thanks for opening this thread, I just made it into here to say thank you.
    02-07-2013 09:58 PM
    Yeah the problem is torch. Caused it for me to although it didn't happen until after the update yesterday
    02-07-2013 11:19 PM
    the problem was I torch =/ !

Before the update it worked fine....
    02-08-2013 05:57 AM
    "Torch" makes my iphone 5 go into safe mode with the new update to it yesterday...... before that it worked perfect.
    I'll be honest, with that any tweaks your bound for something like this to happen. I keeps my teaks to a minimum. Only what I really want.
    I had the exactly same problem and it was getting me crazy. In my case, I could sleep the phone and unlock it again. But every second time I slept the phone the same problem as yours appeared. I de-installed every tweak I had and only 5 were left. Between them Torch. As you point out, it actually says it supports ios 6 but it doesn't (updated Feb 7th). I must admit, the tweak itself worked better than on ios 5.1 though.

I de-installed Torch and the problem seems to be gone. Great!!! Thanks for opening this thread, I just made it into here to say thank you.
    Yeah the problem is torch. Caused it for me to although it didn't happen until after the update yesterday
    the problem was I torch =/ !

Before the update it worked fine....
    The developer updated the app today, "Fixed the Safe Mode/Crash bug."
    02-08-2013 03:36 PM