List of Apps/Tweaks NOT compatible with iOS 6.1

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Built in.

Why don't they build in sbsettings???

I started using one called BatteryDoctor Pro and it had a lot of the quick settings like SBSettings so I stuck with it, always looked nicer and seemed smoother to me. Takes a bit of work to find it cause the first part of the app name is in chinese so look for that.

i have been generally lucky, everything I really use has seemed to be compatatble.

user257

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
In my xbackup backup I had the following:
aquaboard
dashboardx
vwallpaper
barrel
sbsettings
gridlock
appsync for ios 5+
appcake hd
bluetooth companion
chrome download manager
cydelete
deepblue lockscreen
metroU ipad
music tv
notipad
quasar

It kept kicking me to safe mode. I went through deleting the tweaks one by one until by deduction I found that the following do not work currently on ipad:
Gridlock
Cydelete
Quasar

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
In my xbackup backup I had the following:
aquaboard
dashboardx
vwallpaper
barrel
sbsettings
gridlock
appsync for ios 5+
appcake hd
bluetooth companion
chrome download manager
cydelete
deepblue lockscreen
metroU ipad
music tv
notipad
quasar

It kept kicking me to safe mode. I went through deleting the tweaks one by one until by deduction I found that the following do not work currently on ipad:
Gridlock
Cydelete
Quasar

For future reference - iOS 6 Compatibility List

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The compatibility list shall not be placed into the incompatibility list!!!

A world ending paradox will surely form!

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I figured instead of having 100's of threads about issues or what doesn't work, we'd have 1 central thread.

I noticed that Newsstandnomore doesn't work.

What else y'all got?

You could also just use Springtomize 2, which includes the function to hide newsstand and any other app.

Thanks!
Hmm ok.. then what is the one that hides the AppStore update notifications? I had it on 5.1.1 but can't seem to recall what it was. thought it was update hider...

I thought the iOS hider was Software Update Killer ?

You could also use Springtomize 2, which can hide badges from any application

hahaha Springtomize 2 is really awesome and replaces many great tweaks, for example Five Icon Dock, Five Icon Switcher, Iconoclasm, shrink, NoNewsIsGoodNews, Bulletin and a lot more :p

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
You could also just use Springtomize 2, which includes the function to hide newsstand and any other app.

You could also use Springtomize 2, which can hide badges from any application

hahaha Springtomize 2 is really awesome and replaces many great tweaks, for example Five Icon Dock, Five Icon Switcher, Iconoclasm, shrink, NoNewsIsGoodNews, Bulletin and a lot more :p

THanks for the suggestion. I dont want to hide all the update badges from the App Store.. only for those particular apps that I dont want to see the update notifications for.

For instance. I dont want to update my DirecTV app, so before on 5.1.1 I could hide the notification badges every time a new version came out. - Same for a couple of other apps that I didn't want to update.

Rick Benveniste

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
This is exactly my problem, with xcon I have a directv app that works and I don't want to update. I really miss update hider for IOS5. There are several apps that don't run on jail-broken phones.
Please let me know if you find an answer.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
This is exactly my problem, with xcon I have a directv app that works and I don't want to update. I really miss update hider for IOS5. There are several apps that don't run on jail-broken phones.

I guess we're just stuck with the notification icons showing up for the App Store... until UpdateHider is updated (no idea if it will)...

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Tweaks not working on iPhone 5

Assistant extensions
Attacher pro
Air server
Clockify
Deck
Fusion
Gesturizer
Homescreen contacts
Mail enhancer pro
AppInfo

I've paid for all of these and tested apart from appinfo and assistant extensions which are free.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Xcon natively prevents you from updating and losing the ability to run your apps. Now I am running the beta but that's what the alias is for if you read the fine print. Problem solved.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363232797.632642.jpg

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
i tried to install xcon on my 4s but I didn't see any options or even the program under Settings.. not sure if this is compatible with jailbroke 4s on 6.1

Oh I wish UpdateHider would just "work."

thejasonhowell

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Xcon natively prevents you from updating and losing the ability to run your apps. Now I am running the beta but that's what the alias is for if you read the fine print. Problem solved.

View attachment 28362

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

I don't get this on my 4S running 5.1.1.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4S using the iMore Forums app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods