List of Apps/Tweaks NOT compatible with iOS 6.1

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I figured instead of having 100's of threads about issues or what doesn't work, we'd have 1 central thread.

I noticed that Newsstandnomore doesn't work.

What else y'all got?

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Garz posted a google doc that is updated daily. It contains tweaks and if they work or not and list what happens when they don't. Here is the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...YMk9RWmU3UHBwVWFVYkE&pli=1&toomany=true#gid=0

It's constantly down bc people are double and triple checking it before they download anything. There is also a PDF out there that someone saved on the 4th of Feb. That might be a start if you can't get the latest and greatest.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Iconoclasm works on my iPhone 5 perfectly.

+1. Dev responded to my email about screen brightness being turned off everytime I respring after making a change in Iconoclasm. He said he's aware but out of the country without his computer until March but would update when he returned.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Battsaver puts me into safe mode.
Nor am I able to get iconoclasm. Guess its just a phone by phone basis.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Garz posted a google doc that is updated daily. It contains tweaks and if they work or not and list what happens when they don't. Here is the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...YMk9RWmU3UHBwVWFVYkE&pli=1&toomany=true#gid=0

It's constantly down bc people are double and triple checking it before they download anything. There is also a PDF out there that someone saved on the 4th of Feb. That might be a start if you can't get the latest and greatest.

The link says I.m not authorized...

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I think in an effort to slow traffic the creator has put a restriction on the document. There is one out there that's a PDF of the spreadsheet. I can't remember where I found it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Update hider is for iOS update not App Store

Thanks!
Hmm ok.. then what is the one that hides the AppStore update notifications? I had it on 5.1.1 but can't seem to recall what it was. thought it was update hider...

I thought the iOS hider was Software Update Killer ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods