Just a word of warning...I was in the middle of installing some theme folders tonight when my iPhone 5 went dark and tried to reboot before getting stuck on the boot logo. Tried all the usual things but couldn't get any of it to work--I'm currently restoring.

Thought I'd mention it since we all know that Apple is going to close the window on 6.1 pretty quickly...I guess I'll just be a little more careful about what I install going forward.
    02-06-2013 11:27 PM
    i admire your tenacity
    02-06-2013 11:34 PM
    i admire your tenacity
    Frankly, I'm embarrassed that I couldn't get it to boot. After all the jailbreaking I've been through I figured I could do it no matter what, but it just sat there while the fear crept in--"what if Apple is closing the 6.1 signing window RIGHT NOW???"--and that's when I decided to restore. Figured it would be better long-term anyway.

So does this mean you're still not jailbroken? If so you've lasted much longer than I'd have guessed!
    02-06-2013 11:39 PM
    HAHA! currently rocking 6.1.1 but i do have my 6.1 blobs saved so i could be jailbroken tomorrow

i'm not sure i have ever seen this many issues with a JB this early ever. or have i been away far too long?
    02-06-2013 11:51 PM
    Just a word of warning...I was in the middle of installing some theme folders tonight when my iPhone 5 went dark and tried to reboot before getting stuck on the boot logo. Tried all the usual things but couldn't get any of it to work--I'm currently restoring.

Thought I'd mention it since we all know that Apple is going to close the window on 6.1 pretty quickly...I guess I'll just be a little more careful about what I install going forward.
    What theme folders were they so we can all avoid them?

This is why I'm staying away from themes unless they are updated for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5.
    02-07-2013 12:06 AM
    HAHA! currently rocking 6.1.1 but i do have my 6.1 blobs saved so i could be jailbroken tomorrow

i'm not sure i have ever seen this many issues with a JB this early ever. or have i been away far too long?
    I remember far more issue's with past JB's, this one seems pretty solid..
    02-07-2013 12:07 AM
    What theme folders were they so we can all avoid them?

This is why I'm staying away from themes unless they are updated for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5.
    Well, I'm not saying it was something in the theme itself (just to be clear) but I had a bunch going in at once: LS Nimbus, LS iDust, an old Typophone (not the one in Cydia). Other recent installs included WallpaperJPEGifier and rpetrich's RespringCacheFixer. Might be some others that I don't recall right now.
    02-07-2013 12:27 AM
    So NOTHING, not even a force reboot and volume up key?
    02-07-2013 12:29 AM
    So NOTHING, not even a force reboot and volume up key?
    Nope! I was really relying on that one to work, too.
    02-07-2013 12:47 AM
    Sweet baby j man! You gotta tell us the tweaks you tried to throw
    On there at the time of freeze!!!

If it was a Siri type (which I know it wasn't, cuz you have a 5) then you deserve a restore I'm Gonna go start a rant thread on tat right now
    02-07-2013 12:57 AM
    Sweet baby j man! You gotta tell us the tweaks you tried to throw
    On there at the time of freeze!!!

If it was a Siri type (which I know it wasn't, cuz you have a 5) then you deserve a restore… I'm Gonna go start a rant thread on tat right now…
    Here's the rundown of what I can recall being on there, but I'm fairly sure that if I stuck it out I could have eventually got it to boot...I think I just tossed too much in at once via iExplorer and it screwed up the reboot. I figured a quick restore would be just as easy. Anyway, here's the list:

Activator
    Barrel
    Bitesms
    Cascade
    Color Keyboard
    iFile
    Infinidock
    ISX
    LS Clock Hide
    NCSettings
    Pandora Downloader
    Springtomize 2
    Wallpaper JPEGifier
    Winterboard

themes:
    biteLiquid for Bitesms
    Blink lockscreen

that's it!
    Back to normal now and will be a bit more cautious about how and what I load.
    02-07-2013 01:45 AM