The newest is not the "best"

Sbsettings is absolutely easential!
    Literally a safety net.
    Plus the toggles.
    Therefore ncsettings should
    Not be included in the best of
    List, as it IS NOT THE BEST.…

Bitesms is what messaging SHOULD be. Has to be on the list.

Reset all killer is so greatly under appreciated! How many threads have we read here where someone accidentally used that reset menu??
    That's gotta be on the list!

Lorem and ipsum Get rid of notifications, both a must.

Bulletin, LI or intelliscreenx, it's going to boil down to personal choices, but the enhancement to notification center makes these three a TOP Jailbreak app…

Pandora downloader. Pandora, but better, and better, oh yeah and BETTER

Springtomize2, when this app is fully compatible, it's like 13 different springboard tweaks in one! A must have.

gridlock! Why isn't placing your icons EXACTLY where you want, THE standard on ios?

folder enhancer. Folders the way they
    Should be. LITERALLY you want it in a folder, it's in there!

And the theming stuff, winterboard, color keyboard,and whatever that status bar one is that I can't remember for the carrier name… zeppelin?
    I had gridlock on my iOS5.1.1 but when I installed in on iOS6.1/JB it kept crashing and putting my phone into Safe Mode. had to uninstall it... :-(
    02-07-2013 07:30 PM
    I had gridlock on my iOS5.1.1 but when I installed in on iOS6.1/JB it kept crashing and putting my phone into Safe Mode. had to uninstall it... :-(
    Yeah was majorly bummed its not compatible.

Sent from the collector home world.
    02-07-2013 07:32 PM
    Any ideas for themes/apps on the mini??

I just jailbroke and want to get the most out the mini but it seems a little different compared to the phone.
    02-07-2013 10:36 PM
    I still have not find as much stuff for my iPad as I have for my iPhone. I really like intelliscreenx, winterboard, barrel, nitrous, and accelerate. Don't forget zeppelin. Just check them out on cydia and look at the screen shots. Makes the iPhone a really nice device.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    02-07-2013 11:17 PM
    biteSMS - hands down best alternative messaging app. Some of the awesome features include quick messaging, quick reply and enabling message cancelling.
    MyWi - Enables bluetooth, usb, and hotspot tethering.
    NCSettings - Quicktoggles. I actually prefer this over sbsettings. NCSettings is much more minimal though you do sacrifice a little of the additional functionality that sbsettings provides
    iFile - Root file browsing, tons of uses for this.
    Safari Download Manager - Great for downloading roms and other files straight from safari
    LockInfo - Much much better than ISX imo. I really don't see whats so great about ISX to begin with. Sure there is mail/twitter/rss/facebook tab(Widget) things in ISX but relative to the actual native apps these tabs are ugly and have very little utility. Why check your twitter feed in the crappy tab in ISX when you can view it in a great looking app like tweetbot and have all of your twitter functions right there? Additionally, ISX is more expensive, and in my experience is harsher on battery life.
    SwipeSelection - Awesome new way to move your cursor through text.
    MobileTerminal -
    ProTube 2 - Great for downloading youtube vids or just the music in youtube vids.
    Auxo - Awesome replacement task switcher with quick toggles, music widget enhancements and great ui
    iTransmission 3 - For those who like to torrent on the go.
    3G Unrestrictor - Still useful for those who can't facetime over 3g
    Nownow - Can set an activator action to bring up googles voice search. Faster and better than siri for certain things.
    OmniStat - Nice looking widget with tons of useful information provided quickly and easily.

SMS GV Extension - Half the reason i jailbreak is for this messaging extension. Allows you to integrate google voice messaging into the messaging app. This also works flawlessly with bitesms. Not ready for ios 6 though yet =(
    Phone GV Extension - Allows calling using google voice through native phone app
    Reveal - Notifications on lock screen will show the entirety of the text instead of "..."
    Graviboard - Fun tweak that simulates gravity on your homescreen making your icons fall.
    02-08-2013 10:36 AM
    I like to use
    Auxo
    Messages+
    3G unrestrictor for apps like Audible and some games
    That's about it.

02-08-2013 01:54 PM
    IntelliscreenX is must have, Android Lock XT, Barrel
    02-08-2013 05:56 PM
    For now, BiteSMS (a must), Springtomize 2, Auxo, activator, and maybe an app I shouldn't mention here. I won't explain since they have all been mentioned.

Also using Activoice to create activator actions for launching Google Search directly to voice searches text search, goggles (why...LOL). Google Now is much smarter and faster than Siri for web searches. Siri is good for being an assistant (reading texts, creating reminders, setting alarms, etc).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    02-09-2013 09:36 AM
    Any tweaks to change the LTE to an icon/text? I know 3G indicators used to work but haven't even tried yet and I'm assuming they wouldn't.
    02-09-2013 11:51 AM
    For i5:

Auxo
    Ayecon theme
    BlurriedNCbackground
    Activator
    Bytafont
    02-09-2013 03:27 PM
    Is anyone having problems with bulletin. I seem to be respring and ncsettings is not showing up. Those are my only two tweaks.

Beeray
    02-09-2013 03:46 PM
    Any tweaks to change the LTE to an icon/text? I know 3G indicators used to work but haven't even tried yet and I'm assuming they wouldn't.
    If you find out please let me know, or if i could get rid of it all together, ive been looking everywhere and can block and change everything else but that
    02-09-2013 04:14 PM
    Does anyone else have a problem going from NowNow to then use Siri - it crashes and have to reload in safemode...??
    02-09-2013 07:27 PM
    I think SwipeBack has proven to be a great tweak for iPhone 5 users since the back button is a little harder to reach... Instead you can just swipe from the left side of the screen where it feels comfortable.
    Racer X and Haseeb Rehman like this.
    02-10-2013 04:56 AM
    I honestly am not that big of a fan of bitesms since installing it. Everyone hypes it up. I guess I need to watch some youtube videos on it to get more comfortable with the functionality and seettings.
    anon(1458) and ridiculocity like this.
    02-10-2013 09:39 AM
    Anybody notice when using MapOpener for jail broken phones that if you click on a link, Google Maps load but won't give you a link for navigation. If I open Google Maps and input or click on a saved link it shows the navigation button just fine. Any suggestions
    02-10-2013 11:52 AM
    Is there a for bitesms quick reply to not automatically turn the screen off when replying from the lock screen? That's REALLY annoying to me.
    02-10-2013 04:14 PM
    Is there a for bitesms quick reply to not automatically turn the screen off when replying from the lock screen? That's REALLY annoying to me.
    Go to bite SMS settings and disable "Dim when done" in the quick reply page.
    02-10-2013 08:35 PM
    Life saver! It's a good feature but I'm just not used to it and don't really want to be. Thanks
    02-10-2013 09:29 PM
    First off, even though its only $0.99 and I know there is still an on going quest to "crack" it, it is only $0.99. I consider Nitrous a essential, especially if you also use Browser Changer to change from Safari to Chrome. The speed end efficiency are well beyond the small $0.99 cost. Safari Omnibar is also essential for those instances where you need to use Safari. One thing I do wish, would be a way to make the default mail app use Gmail. Also would like someway or another to integrate with the default stock maps app (I know you can set it to use Google maps) to build in a feature to save hassle and auto "check-in" with Twitter and FaceBook on a set time between check ins. That would save a lot of effort and hassle, while allowing your friends and family to find you wherever you are and easily get a map directing them to you. I think some newer tweaks from Cydia, i.e. NCSettings, Auxo, and Zephyr offer some great and much needed enhancements to iOS, but without the complexity of SBSettings, and similar. Hopefully some talented skinner will offer a slightly better set of icons and theme for NCSettings though. OpenSSH, MobileTerminal, and iFIle are obviously pretty standard, and all work well so far on iOS 6.1 on my iPhone 5. The reset-all killer is unnecessary, but useful for new jail-breakers, given that it's always tempting to hit that without realizing just how trashed the phone can get if its chosen. Winterboard can be fun, but personally, I prefer Dreamboard. It's not always easy, and can often be a hassle to hunt down or make yourself icons for apps and games that aren't as a part of a skin package. Another recommendation I have is this, using Cydia, install all apps and tweaks BEFORE you install any additional apps or games from iTunes. I also recommend even if adding any app or tweak from Cydia resprings your iPhone, to go ahead and hard-reset the phone in-between each and every one. It not only gives you a more refreshed and functional phone, but can at times help prevent installation errors.
    tyler_zyco likes this.
    02-11-2013 11:12 AM
    CleverPIN - this was the main reason I jailbroke my phone. I only need to enter a PIN when I'm away from my trusted wifi network. Otherwise, no PIN is needed.
    SwipeSelection - keyboard swipes move cursor and selects text. This should be an included feature in iOS
    IntelliScreenX 6 - gives me quick toggles for wifi/airplane mode/brightness/ etc, along with lock screen features and SMS quick reply/compose options.
    Springtomize 2 - lots of options to customize the look of the the device
    02-12-2013 01:40 PM
    Anyone know of a 5 row qwerty keyboard that works on IP 5? Can't find iKeywi for iPhone only iPod
    02-12-2013 09:36 PM
    I like to use
    Auxo
    Messages+
    3G unrestrictor for apps like Audible and some games
    That's about it.

Definitely agree with Messages+. A lot of people hype up BiteSMS but its nice just to have something integrated with the stock Messages app
    02-14-2013 02:42 AM
    The mods/apps I use for my iPhone 5 are as follows:

-BrowserChooser (set any browser as default ... I recommend Chrome for iOS)
    Browser Changer is better. It doesn't cycle through Safari first when opening a link from another application. It also includes a list of all supported browsers. As for browsers themselves, I use Mercury Pro because I've found it to be the best one that syncs bookmarks with Firefox.
    iDonev and DeeMat like this.
    02-14-2013 05:31 PM
    I know its simple, but NoNewsIsGoodNews to hide that Newsstand app works good for me and NoSpot. lol No spotlight even better. lol
    02-17-2013 12:44 AM
98 1234