Cydia doesn't open

Cristian Cristian

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! I have an Iphone 5 runing IOS 6.1 and I just jailbraked it.
The problem is Cydia doesn't open at all. I mean It starts and closes imediately. I tryed reboting and all that stuff but I still have the same issue.
Do I have to restore and Jailbrake it again ? Or the Cydia is slammed and it will soon start working ?
Thank you!

lomenciad

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Not saying that it might be Activator in your case, but something you've installed may be causing it. If that's the case and you can pinpoint and remove the culprit after closing Cydia and restarting, that may fix your problem. Also, you may find that you get stuck at the apple logo after restarting your phone for several minutes. That's what happened to me.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i think the OP is saying that Cydia crashes the second he tries to open it, which would not allow him to DL anything

lomenciad

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
That's what happened to me. Not yesterday after jailbreak, but this morning after I installed something. I shut down Cydia and restarted the phone and it let me back in. By shut down I mean holding the iPhone button down until the apps show at the bottom of the screen and tapping the x on the icon. There's a word for that whole process that my aging mind can't remember at the moment. : p

ken619

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
hey i am also having the same problem can u help me i cant open cydia after jailbreaking including all the other apps

Rere Gtr

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Lomen do you have an idea to fix my cydia it really weird i shut down my ipad by holding it till it off and then when i open it again well some of the apps works but some of the apps cannot functionally working if you have any idea pm me on mail:rere_gtr@yahoo.com i need to fix it so i can use mod for minecraft pe

Jose Robles1

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
i tried jb several times but it wont open also when i plug my phone into pengu it says its already jailbroken but when i try to jb it it says it failed

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2