iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I just drove a distance of 30+ miles to a house I had never been to before using turn-by-turn on 6.1.2 and my 4s never locked.

I am on the latest Lockinfo official release, 5.1.1-153

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded LI on my iPhone 4s and ISX on my iPad 3. No problems with crashing on iPad but my phone crashes and reboots with LI. Sometimes it'll go in safe mode while I'm in an app or talking on the phone. I'm not sure why its so unstable, especially when I use Facebook or am using quick reply BiteSMS. Is there a known culprit or should I just uninstall?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded LI on my iPhone 4s and ISX on my iPad 3. No problems with crashing on iPad but my phone crashes and reboots with LI. Sometimes it'll go in safe mode while I'm in an app or talking on the phone. I'm not sure why its so unstable, especially when I use Facebook or am using quick reply BiteSMS. Is there a known culprit or should I just uninstall?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would try the LI beta. Add this repo to Cydia:

http://apt.dba-technologies.com/repo

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Bulletin is better than ever now: the latest update has added the Top Shelf feature from ISX as well as the ability to delete badges from the app icons when deleting the related notifications at the lock screen. I've used ISX and Lockinfo for years, but only use Bulletin now.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, the beta repo seems to be unavailable - is there a new place to find it? Thanks for the hint

If you're asking about the BiteSMS beta repo, that's the correct address. Are you adding it to your Cydia sources or trying to use it on a laptop?