iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I am trying lockinfo again before my trial expires. Can someone help me get rid of the transparent view and have a solid background like when I pull down notification center?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi. I am trying lockinfo again before my trial expires. Can someone help me get rid of the transparent view and have a solid background like when I pull down notification center?

If you're running the beta, go to appearance then slide the knob all the way to the right. It is as dark as it will get.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I am enjoying LI. Can anyone tell me what that symbol is in status bar ? The white square with a white dot in middle?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361502655.013661.jpg

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Sorry. More help needed. I was watching videos and I can't get mine set up correctly. I see this row of small icons for mail messages etc with red badges and I can't seem to get that. Also my weather widget starts on screen then after like 5 seconds it goes away?? Lastly I see people have their tweetbot icon in that row I spoke about. How do you do that?

Thanks!!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I am enjoying LI. Can anyone tell me what that symbol is in status bar ? The white square with a white dot in middle?

View attachment 27237

That means push notifications. To get the filter bar you must be on the widgets+notifications or vice versa and have the filter turned on.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Submit the issue to the dev. On mine the taskbar clock disappears after a few seconds. I have hidden the Lock screen clock so I reported it to them. If you do a refresh if LI I bet the weather will reappear.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Any idea why the weather doesn't stay on top and goes away after 5 seconds??

Submit the issue to the dev. On mine the taskbar clock disappears after a few seconds. I have hidden the Lock screen clock so I reported it to them. If you do a refresh if LI I bet the weather will reappear.

there are settings within LI for these items to show for "X" amount of time and then disappear

might want to take a good look at the description below the appropriate settings and test by turning them ON/OFF

Douglas567

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I too, loved the original LockInfo. I downloaded LockInfo5, but I don't think it's as elegant.
25.jpg

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Well after trying both ISX and LI for a time I have made my choice. I am sticking with Lockinfo. My reasoning is this, having a good lockscreen notification is more important to me simply because when your phone is in sleep mode is when you miss things. So when I get back to my phone I want to see what messages I missed. Once you unlock your phone I don't see the need to pull down notification center to see things because I would see them while on phone (hope that makes sense)

Me personally don't see the need to look at twitter or Facebook from NC while phone is on, I can just go to those apps themselves. I love how on LI I can wake phone, see a text I missed, open it and respond all in lockscreen then let phone go to sleep again.

Oh well, I'm sure nobody cares but I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Oh and I emailed developer with a question and he responded back in 5 minutes! Great customer service

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh and maybe I am seeing things but ever since I deleted ISX and went to lockinfo, I have seen my battery life really increase! That's a plus.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Oh and maybe I am seeing things but ever since I deleted ISX and went to lockinfo, I have seen my battery life really increase! That's a plus.

I noticed that too. Until iOS 6 I used ISX as NC replacement & LockInfo on lock screen. Unfortunately they don't play well together anymore so just LockInfo for me.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Well after trying both ISX and LI for a time I have made my choice. I am sticking with Lockinfo. My reasoning is this, having a good lockscreen notification is more important to me simply because when your phone is in sleep mode is when you miss things. So when I get back to my phone I want to see what messages I missed. Once you unlock your phone I don't see the need to pull down notification center to see things because I would see them while on phone (hope that makes sense)

Me personally don't see the need to look at twitter or Facebook from NC while phone is on, I can just go to those apps themselves. I love how on LI I can wake phone, see a text I missed, open it and respond all in lockscreen then let phone go to sleep again.

Oh well, I'm sure nobody cares but I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Oh and I emailed developer with a question and he responded back in 5 minutes! Great customer service

You know there's a setting to show isx on the lock screen, right? You don't have to pull it down every time if you don't want to. It also comes with Messages+ so you can respond to texts from the lock screen. Finally, you can also turn off the twitter/fb/rss/email pages if you don't want them.

Both are good, but thought I'd mention that!

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Massie. I do know all that. I know they are both very similar. I guess it's just personal preference. I kinda like LI better. Less battery drain also. But isx is a good app no doubt.

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hmm... Let's say it like this:
You can set to hide, then it will hide everything the sliderbar and the weather widget after one second (that's really quick).
Depending on your selected Layout, you either get a view like in the second picture of the first 4 pictures, but without the calender and the notification, if they're not enabled an dif you didn't get a notification. Or you get a view like in the third picture of the second 4 pictures, but without notifications. You always have the filterbar, the statusbar and the small grey bar on the botom, but you can make it invisible with winterboard.

i hop you understand what I described xD

Quick question on something I can't find in the LI5 settings: I have the slider and clock set to hide after 5 seconds or immediately with the up/down swipe gesture--works as advertised. However, when I swipe up on the left to reveal them, they hide again almost immediately. I'd like them stay visible long for longer, but can't find a setting for this....

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Quick question on something I can't find in the LI5 settings: I have the slider and clock set to hide after 5 seconds or immediately with the up/down swipe gesture--works as advertised. However, when I swipe up on the left to reveal them, they hide again almost immediately. I'd like them stay visible long for longer, but can't find a setting for this....

you can set the time, when it should hide/autohide elements on the screen.

for example I turned this to 5 sec. If I swipe up on the left if shows the weather widget and the slider. If I wait more than 5 sec they disappear.

Or didn't I get your point?

ψ(`∇?)ψ

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I have my Auto Hide set to 5 seconds. That works when I initially lock or wake the screen, but when I swipe up on the left the slider and clock only show for a second (or less) before they hide again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen