iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Or you can have them all installed on your device and turn of the MobileSubstrate of the others.
That's what I did, but now I just use LockInfo. The other apps/tweaks can't be compared to the new LockInfo 5 Beta, it's just awesome :p

what are you using for SMS, if anything?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
what are you using for SMS, if anything?

I think it's off-topic, but I always used biteSMS, which is a really great app.
But nowadays everybody got a internet flat, so I just use Whatsapp, Viber and Facebook Messenger. I write and get about 3 SMS per month. So I don't need biteSMS anymore. SMS will die soon :p

t_Shadez

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
pretty much just read the entire five pages of the thread outta boredom lol alrite well i cant wait till the beta becomes official n ill download that.
but in the meantime is there a way to just make NC transparent in regular use mode there was so much info on here im too lazy to go back n reread everythin. that feature wud pretty much turn NC to infoshade for me, besides a better lookin calendar widget.
i msgd ashman he said he 'wasnt interested in dealin with this' when i mentioned infoshade n gamme a refund, but i still have the full license somehow haha. ill send the 8 dollars back after i figure this out..

einherjer

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I was other LI4 lover, and thanks to fb2 I`ve updated LI5 to the new beta and it`s so close to be what I need.
Just one thing...on LI4 after pushing a notification and being readed it dissapeared from lockscreen, isn`t this feature on LI5 or is just I haven`t found it yet?
Thanks!
PD:I apologize if my english is not so good or clear, hope everything is understandable

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I tried
Bulletin - loved it but it is unstable like all hell. I just want a simple way to dismiss notifications on the lock screen and this did it easily and elegantly. If only it was stable :(

LockInfo - I only had LI5 for about two minutes. Like Massie I want my lock screen to be clean. It's the reason I use Lockscreen Clock Hide etc. So having these stupid un-needed elements was not what I wanted. So I uninstalled it right away.

Intelliscreen X - I tried ISX and was starting to like it but it was a bit unstable and started to cause battery drain. The screen is the biggest draw on the battery. So pulling the NC down from the lockscreen means extra screen time that wouldn't normally be used.

If Bulletin was stable that would be my pick. Otherwise damn I just want the type of experience I get on BiteSMS. So in order to dismiss the notification I slide the icon and get an x to dismiss it. This is why Bulletin is so sweet because with the flick the notification is gone. So I'm staying away from all three for now until hopefully they all become stable and updated. Does anyone know the contact of the Bulletin developer?

t_Shadez

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
the beta became official and it looks pretty dope.. if u know how to configure NC differently than the lockscreen then install blurriedNCbackground play around with the settings n it looks exactly like infoshade.. translucent and very functional.. guess the dude gets to keep the money after all

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the beta became official and it looks pretty dope.. if u know how to configure NC differently than the lockscreen then install blurriedNCbackground play around with the settings n it looks exactly like infoshade.. translucent and very functional.. guess the dude gets to keep the money after all

i don't like how when Hide Lock Slider is active you can still see some of it at the bottom of the screen

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I was other LI4 lover, and thanks to fb2 I`ve updated LI5 to the new beta and it`s so close to be what I need.
Just one thing...on LI4 after pushing a notification and being readed it dissapeared from lockscreen, isn`t this feature on LI5 or is just I haven`t found it yet?
Thanks!
PD:I apologize if my english is not so good or clear, hope everything is understandable
Your welcome :3
I don't know what is wrong with your version, but If you tap on a notification, it should send you directly to the application, remove the badge from the app icon and remove the notification on you lockscreen and Notification Center. There a some app which still keeps their notification and/or their app icon badge, but that's not a bug from LockInfo, it's a feature from the individual app. For example Awesome Note. It notfies you if you set a reminder to write a note and keeps the badge, even if you removed the notification from Lockscreen and/or Notification Center. And there are apps like iEverday, notifies you, but doesn't get a badge, but still stays in the Notification Center even if you opened the

pretty much just read the entire five pages of the thread outta boredom lol alrite well i cant wait till the beta becomes official n ill download that.
but in the meantime is there a way to just make NC transparent in regular use mode there was so much info on here im too lazy to go back n reread everythin. that feature wud pretty much turn NC to infoshade for me, besides a better lookin calendar widget.
i msgd ashman he said he 'wasnt interested in dealin with this' when i mentioned infoshade n gamme a refund, but i still have the full license somehow haha. ill send the 8 dollars back after i figure this out..
It's just a start. Like David Ashman said, he doesn't want to port LockInfo again and again from iOS to next iOS, so he rewrote it for iOS6. It's obvious that it's not perfect and can't be as good as LockInfo 4. But he's really working on LockInfo everyday, so it keeps getting better and better. We just have to be patient.

i don't like how when Hide Lock Slider is active you can still see some of it at the bottom of the screen
It doesn't hide completely, there is always a small bar, but I think it's great, because you can unveil the grabber and weather widget and still can invoke the lockscreen camera, which is absolutely awesome :)

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Same here. I tried it but really didn't like that the slider went away after a few seconds and swiping up to get it back didn't really worked for me

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I tried it but really didn't like that the slider went away after a few seconds and swiping up to get it back didn't really worked for me
Do you want to get rid of the small bar at the bottum of the screen or does it not work?
you have to swipe up on the left side of the small grey banner to bring back the slider with cam grabber back and you have to swipe up on the right side to directly open the lock screen cam. If you swipe up in the middle of the small banner nothing will happen. I already explained it in this screenshot.

IMG_1602.PNG

Or do you mean something else?

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Do you want to get rid of the small bar at the bottum of the screen or does it not work?
you have to swipe up on the left side of the small grey banner to bring back the slider with cam grabber back and you have to swipe up on the right side to directly open the lock screen cam. If you swipe up in the middle of the small banner nothing will happen. I already explained it in this screenshot.

View attachment 26833

Or do you mean something else?

I just love your screenshots LOL!!! I got it now, was swiping like a fool in the middle :eek: and nothing happened!

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Newb question. Can you use lock info for lock screen and also ISX for notification center? Can they both be used at same time or can the lock info also be used on notification center?

Thanks

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well since LI doesn't support iPads yet and I just got a new iPad mini, I decided to give Bulletin a whirl. So far it's working ok, but not quite as awesome as LI. Hopefully he will have the iPad version out soon.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Laelipoo let me know how stable it is for you? I had it on my iPad and it was more stable but it still put me into Safe Mode more than I would accept.

So for the new LI do I still have to use the beta repo? or do I just use what's in Cydia? I'll give it a whirl.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro