iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been back and forth a bit and would love to get everyone's opinion on this. What is your favorite lockscreen app, and why?

I was a Lockinfo diehard but the latest version isn't speaking to me, so I'm giving Bulletin a shot for now. Do you use one of these three, or do you use something else entirely? Let us know!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i've tried them all and oddly enough Bulletin was the one i ended up with. no bells and whistles and very iOS like because.. well.. it is the native NC and it can be used on the LS which is what i wanted

this morning i was contending with ISX on top of my Turn-by-Turn app on my Lockscreen - not cool

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I too, loved the original LockInfo. I downloaded LockInfo5, but I don't think it's as elegant. I'll take a look at Bulletin as well. The IntelliX layout seems a bit busy IMO.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Can someone throw up some screenshots from Bulletin and the most imprortant thing to me can I dismiss any notification on the lock screen using Bulletin?

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just removed LockInfo5 and paid for/installed Bulletin. The problem is, how do I activate it? It does not show up under Notifications in Settings.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just paid for/installed Bulletin. How do I get it to work? It does not show up under "Notifications" in "Settings."

I removed LockInfo5 prior to installing.

Vanquish1

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
i figuered out bulletin pro was something different and the wrong app. Got bulletin installed and love it. I like that u can make it transparent and add a picture to it giving your notification center a wallpaper. great for using with NCSetting so u can toggle wifi/bluetooth/etc. from your lockscreen. perfect price too .99 cents.

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I was always the bigger fan of LockInfo and I'll admit I wasn't all that happy with the UI changes in v5. But now that things are stable, it's really started to grow on me. And it still retains a lot of the default NC stuff, like posting to FB and twitter from the "InfoShade". Coupled with BlurriedNCBackground (for the "InfoShade/NC" effect when unlocked), and hopefully soon an add-on/widget for Appigo Todo, I think I'm going to prefer it over IntelliScreenX and Bulletin. I really like the widget icon function the more I use it - each app has its own icon, and selecting that icon shows only the notifications for that app; and there's a global notifications icon that shows all notifications at once. Here's an example:

photo.JPG

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I bought Lockinfo way back when I wonder if I would be able to get the upgrade or if I would have to pay for it? If I could get the upgrade I would throw it on my iPad just to see how I like it compared to Bulletin.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought Lockinfo way back when I wonder if I would be able to get the upgrade or if I would have to pay for it? If I could get the upgrade I would throw it on my iPad just to see how I like it compared to Bulletin.

Can't hurt to download and try. Worst case you should be able to use the trial.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Massie, are you still using Bulletin?

also, how is everyone using LI with their native turn-by-turn maps/directions?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Massie, are you still using Bulletin?

also, how is everyone using LI with their native turn-by-turn maps/directions?

Right now I'm using ISX as it gives me more granular options for dealing with things (e.g. I can mark one mail read and delete another right from the lockscreen). I'm still open to all three, but want to give each a fair trial before deciding.

I see now that with Bulletin you can swipe to delete push notifications, which is a big feature for me. Not sure how it handles icon badges though; one thing I love about ISX is that it has the Clear Badges setting for Push Notifications.

Anyway, it's just fun to be jailbroken again. It'll all sort itself out!

(by the way I haven't used maps yet, sorry)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I haven't yet. Are they not working together?

i use my turn-by-turn feature a lot. when i had ISX installed it was on top on the map while in lockscreen mode. i feel like it should just go away while turn-by-turn is active

not sure how LI behaves during that process

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
i use my turn-by-turn feature a lot. when i had ISX installed it was on top on the map while in lockscreen mode. i feel like it should just go away while turn-by-turn is active

not sure how LI behaves during that process

LI does overlay the map while in lockscreen view. I'll send an email to the developer and ask if he can look into it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen