The latest on Cydia seems to be 5.0.1-219, in the repository http://david.ashman.com/beta.

When I add that into Cydia it just gives me the 5.0.1-219 version not the beta version. I checked to make sure I added the correct name and it's all good.
    Last edited by Highrisedrifter; 02-16-2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Typo
    02-16-2013 08:13 PM
    Hmm, odd. I just checked Cydia again and I'm still seeing 219.
    02-16-2013 08:50 PM
    When I add that into Cydia it just gives me the 5.0.1-219 version not the beta version. I checked to make sure I added the correct name and it's all good.
    5.0.1-278 is up on Cydia now.
    02-16-2013 11:30 PM
    There is an upadte everyday, but I really don't mention any changes. It's still perfectly stable and smooth. They have to be bug fixes. There is only one thing that annoys me, there a widget which still doesn't work from the Lockscreen, for example WeeSearchPro and TaptoRemind, but the Developer from LI and the Widgets said it twitter they're working on it, so I/we have to be patient
    The recent version is LI 5.0.1-278
    02-17-2013 02:01 AM
    WeeSearchPro generally works for me from the lock screen, as long as I don't use the mini-browser option. Of course, that cuts down on its usefulness a bit....
    02-17-2013 09:52 AM
    I'd like to see the Pocket Informant widget updated, especially if it will work with Pocket Informant Go!. I made the mistake of downloading the widget as it exists now, which also installed LockInfo 4, and crashed my phone hard. Oops.
    02-17-2013 10:34 AM
    Try this for the repo address:
    Code:
    apt.dba-tech.net/beta/
    I know Ashman has used a few in the past but I think that was the last one I used.

EDIT: seems up to date as of a week ago:

iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?-image.jpg
    sherlock and Highrisedrifter like this.
    02-17-2013 10:56 AM
    I'd like to see the Pocket Informant widget updated, especially if it will work with Pocket Informant Go!. I made the mistake of downloading the widget as it exists now, which also installed LockInfo 4, and crashed my phone hard. Oops.
    I think you don't mean widget, you mean LI Plugins
    They aren't compatible and I don't think that it is easy to implement them in LI5 with widgets... I asked Dev of a LI plugin, plugins aren't like widget and he doesn't know if it's possible :/

Try this for the repo address:
    Code:
    apt.dba-tech.net/beta/
    I know Ashman has used a few in the past but I think that was the last one I used.

EDIT: seems up to date as of a week ago:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	167.2 KB 
ID:	26968
    You have to use his new repo:

david.ashman.com/beta
    Blackfeet likes this.
    02-17-2013 11:58 AM
    I think you don't mean widget, you mean LI Plugins
    They aren't compatible and I don't think that it is easy to implement them in LI5 with widgets... I asked Dev of a LI plugin, plugins aren't like widget and he doesn't know if it's possible :/
    Yea - Plugin. That is what I meant.

Thanks for the clarification and killing my hope! (JK).

Perhaps someday. In the meantime, the LI5 that I have is plenty good enough. Anything more is pure gravy...
    02-17-2013 12:10 PM
    Ashman has reintroduced the half-price sale for LI5 and also reset the free trial period to give folks two weeks from now to check it out, even if your initial two-week trial period has nearly expired.
    02-18-2013 10:16 AM
    SWEET!

A couple of days ago I emailed David at LockInfo about maybe adding a feature to the calendar widget to show "today's" events only. He responded within a very short period of time that he would have to fix that (not verbatim). Well, this mornings update has it!

I absolutely LOVE responsive developers! Thank you (if you are watching this thread) for the *very quick* update.
    02-19-2013 09:27 AM
    I'm so on the fence about Lockinfo still I love the fact that it allows me to dismiss lock screen notifications. However the bar on the lock screen ruins my lock screen images. I guess i will give it until the trial expires to try and decide.
    02-19-2013 10:36 AM
    I tried both on the trial. Even tried the newly released Lockinfo released yesterday. Even with IntelliscreenX 6 bring $7 more, I went with IntelliscreenX. It's just so much more polished. Just a much better tweak IMHO.
    02-19-2013 10:45 AM
    how stable is ISX? I used it about 3 weeks ago and it was stable for the most part but I crashed to Safe Mode more than I would like to. This is the only thing keeping me from trying it again I think if I remove LI I will just wait for about a month and then re-visit all three to see if there has been any progress in terms of stability on all three.
    02-19-2013 01:17 PM
    ISX is very stable. Maybe some other tweak was making you go into safe mode. I love ISX. Great tweak IMHO.
    02-19-2013 02:06 PM
    I too would like to see the filter bar gone and the ability to call up NC with a gesture. Maybe it will come in the major update. Or the option to remove the filter bar, i would take either.
    02-19-2013 05:48 PM
    how stable is ISX? I used it about 3 weeks ago and it was stable for the most part but I crashed to Safe Mode more than I would like to. This is the only thing keeping me from trying it again I think if I remove LI I will just wait for about a month and then re-visit all three to see if there has been any progress in terms of stability on all three.
    Almost assuredly a conflict with something; I haven't had a single issue with ISX since evasi0n came out.
    02-19-2013 10:26 PM
    I too would like to see the filter bar gone and the ability to call up NC with a gesture. Maybe it will come in the major update. Or the option to remove the filter bar, i would take either.
    agreed. no matter how i configure it Infoshade is the answer

of course he'll need to update Popup Blocker (built-in) version and hopefully the standalone too
    02-20-2013 12:24 AM
    Can someone throw up some screenshots from Bulletin and the most imprortant thing to me can I dismiss any notification on the lock screen using Bulletin?Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
    I made a comparison of LI5, ISX and Bulletin. There a also screenshot, just go about 5 pages back in this thread
    Yes you can
    02-20-2013 04:08 AM
    Well I am now restoring my iPhone since my NC got seriously F**ked up. It all happened after I did the latest Lockinfo update but I don't know if it's the LI or NCSettings but even after I uninstalled both and Activator everytime I tried to pull down NC the phone crashed to safe mode. So no more NC for me meant I had to restore and re-JB. So this time I am not using any of these three unless they are ultra stable. I'm tired of trying and crashing, Safe Mode and restoring is not my idea of fun.
    02-20-2013 07:42 PM
    My phone bricked after downloading Lockinfo. Never again for me!
    02-20-2013 08:00 PM
    Well I am now restoring my iPhone since my NC got seriously F**ked up. It all happened after I did the latest Lockinfo update but I don't know if it's the LI or NCSettings but even after I uninstalled both and Activator everytime I tried to pull down NC the phone crashed to safe mode. So no more NC for me meant I had to restore and re-JB. So this time I am not using any of these three unless they are ultra stable. I'm tired of trying and crashing, Safe Mode and restoring is not my idea of fun.
    I had the same issue but for me it seemed that the latest biteSMS beta was the culprit. Thy released beta 8 and the crash issue is gone for me.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    02-20-2013 08:25 PM
    I had the same issue but for me it seemed that the latest biteSMS beta was the culprit. Thy released beta 8 and the crash issue is gone for me.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

When did they release beta 8? I did an update earlier tonight around 7PM and that is when the whole crashing issue started. It was horrendous and I have never put up with any type of instability in my JBs before so I have decided to skip LI, ISX and Bulletin until I know they are final and stable. I sent a message to the dev for Bulletin so we'll see if I can help him to make it more stable because that would be my choice.
    02-20-2013 09:20 PM
    When did they release beta 8? I did an update earlier tonight around 7PM and that is when the whole crashing issue started. It was horrendous and I have never put up with any type of instability in my JBs before so I have decided to skip LI, ISX and Bulletin until I know they are final and stable. I sent a message to the dev for Bulletin so we'll see if I can help him to make it more stable because that would be my choice.
    Not too long after. Thank god as I was ready to nuke it and start over. It should be out now.

02-20-2013 09:22 PM
    Not too long after. Thank god as I was ready to nuke it and start over. It should be out now.
    Eh I just restored and got upgraded then re-JB. It took me about 15 minutes to get my phone back to normal in JB. I have my list of tweaks, backed up my Winterboard and Zeppelin mods so I just cooy them back after all the tweaks are installed. Now I've been talking to Ashman so we'll see if I put LI back on.
    02-21-2013 06:57 AM
214 ... 56789