i don't like how when Hide Lock Slider is active you can still see some of it at the bottom of the screen
    I think it's great, because you can unveil the grabber and weather widget and still can invoke the lockscreen camera, which is absolutely awesome

Attachment 26833

with the transparency you use it looks a lot better. what are you using for this?
    02-15-2013 03:15 PM
    with the transparency you use it looks a lot better. what are you using for this?
    haha I don't use anything, it just looks like this. If you want to be really minimalistic, you can set everything to to hide.
    Just like in the first picture I set everything to hide and unveil it just with a swipe. It works great, looks smooth and doesn't annoy.
    Ok, it would be even better if it were completely transparent, but that's just a matter of time
    You see a transition from the lockscreen if I swipe up and it stays there. But you can alos set so a certain amount of time to autohide

I tried every option with LI, ISX, Bulletin, Notification Center trough Springtomize, NoLockscreen and Dashboard and all stuff in Cydia, nothing can be compared to the great functionality and smoothness of LockInfo 5 beta

iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?-2013-02-15-21.31.49.png
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-15-2013 03:45 PM
    Try connecting the phone to your computer and see if it's recognized as in recovery mode. You could try putting it into DFU mode then hold the home and power till it's totally off. Then power on normally and see what happens. If not you may need to restore while Apple is still signing 6.1 and re-JB.
    thanks. I will give that a try when i get home tonight.. I'm not sure if its worth JBing again after this.. I was JB before for like a year and never had a problem.. this is weird..
    02-15-2013 03:49 PM
    haha I don't use anything, it just looks like this. If you want to be really minimalistic, you can set everything to to hide.
    Just like in the first picture I set everything to hide and unveil it just with a swipe. It works great, looks smooth and doesn't annoy.
    Ok, it would be even better if it were completely transparent, but that's just a matter of time
    You see a transition from the lockscreen if I swipe up and it stays there. But you can alos set so a certain amount of time to autohide

I tried every option with LI, ISX, Bulletin, Notification Center trough Springtomize, NoLockscreen and Dashboard and all stuff in Cydia, nothing can be compared to the great functionality and smoothness of LockInfo 5 beta

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-15 21.31.49.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	26852
    what is that slider called?
    02-15-2013 03:54 PM
    what is that slider called?
    haha I don't know, does it have a name? xD
    From now we can call it the LI bottom bar

Or what do you mean? :o
    02-15-2013 04:03 PM
    haha I don't know, does it have a name? xD
    From now we can call it the LI bottom bar

Or what do you mean? :o
    it looks different than a stock slider - i like it!
    02-15-2013 04:06 PM
    it looks different than a stock slider - i like it!
    ahhhhhh, sorry, I thought you are talking from the LI bottom bar from the first screen shot xD

You mean the theme which I use for the Slider, Camera grabber and whole Lockscreen design, that's Ayecon, one of the best winterboard themes I ever used
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-15-2013 04:50 PM
    Well so far LI beta is really stable so looks like this might be the one of choice. It's not ideal but the ideal solutions are not stable It still has an element on the lock screen to pull the infoshade down. The infoshade also doesn't have the BiteSMS quick compose like the NC does. It does dismiss the notifications from the lock screen so that is what I use it for. Bulletin is my number one choice because it does what I need easily and elegantly without any extras. ISX is nice because it has the BiteSMS Quick Compose along with some other pretty cool elements. The problem is it's not stable and it was also dragging my battery Ah well can't have your cake and eat it too.
    02-15-2013 06:28 PM
    anyone know why when i go to download Forecast it wants me to remove LockInfo 5??
    02-15-2013 06:34 PM
    re: LockInfo 5 i have found the closest thing to infoshade might be:

Settings > LockInfo > Lockscreen/Layout > Nothing

and if you turn ON Badge Filter Icons it's a pretty good combo for keeping it as discreet as possible given the available options ATM
    02-15-2013 06:43 PM
    anyone know why when i go to download Forecast it wants me to remove LockInfo 5??
    Lockinfo now incorporates all the features of Forecast, so you cannot have both. Also my iPad mini did start going into safe mode, mainly when I tried to reply using the qr from bite, so it's gone now.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    Last edited by Laelipoo; 02-16-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-15-2013 11:36 PM
    Lockinfo now incorporates all the features of Forecast, so you cannot have both. Also my iPod mini did start going into safe mode, mainly when I tried to reply using the qr from bite, so it's gone now.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Laelipoo got her priorities straight!!
    Bites way or the highway!!
    02-16-2013 03:43 AM
    Laelipoo got her priorities straight!!
    Bites way or the highway!!
    You bet! I cannot live without it anymore. Number one reason I jailbreak to be honest.

Ipheuria likes this.
    02-16-2013 09:03 AM
    Lockinfo now incorporates all the features of Forecast, so you cannot have both. Also my iPad mini did start going into safe mode, mainly when I tried to reply using the qr from bite, so it's gone now.

yeah, Ashman emailed me back after i purchased Forecast. oh well
    02-16-2013 09:42 AM
    re: LockInfo 5 ONE thing that is driving me crazy is when sometimes i get a single notification there's a line below it about the space as if there were another notif

i know it's beta, and maybe it's in the public version too, but my OCD is off the charts!
    02-16-2013 09:46 AM
    I have always used Bulletin since it came out and have never tried ISX or LS. I was always very happy with it, however so far on 6.1 I have had a few issues with it cuasing restarts and safe mode.
    02-16-2013 12:39 PM
    I am fighting the urge to uninstall LI it just doesn't give me what I'm looking for but I keep hoping an update will change things. I will give it another week and if I'm still not happy it's gone.
    02-16-2013 12:55 PM
    I have always used Bulletin since it came out and have never tried ISX or LS. I was always very happy with it, however so far on 6.1 I have had a few issues with it cuasing restarts and safe mode.
    as far as I have experienced it is not stable so you might find this happening more often. I hope it gets upgraded because I love the way it works.
    02-16-2013 12:57 PM
    yeah, Ashman emailed me back after i purchased Forecast. oh well
    hahahaha now I understand you mail xD

Yeah, but I also bought Forecast when I used ISX
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-16-2013 12:57 PM
    Does bulletin play nice with intelliscreen X?? Because when I downloaded lockinfo with ISX it bricked my phone.
    02-16-2013 04:23 PM
    Never mind. I just realized you can have ISX show on lockscreen as well. Duh.
    02-16-2013 05:08 PM
    i must confess, i am really liking LockInfo 5 (beta) a lot!
    02-16-2013 05:58 PM
    I am on 5.0.0.13-3, is there a newer past that, and if so, what's the beta repository?
    02-16-2013 06:08 PM
    The latest on Cydia seems to be 5.0.1-219, in the repository http://david.ashman.com/beta.
    02-16-2013 06:20 PM
    The latest on Cydia seems to be 5.0.1-219, in the repository http://david.ashman.com/beta.
    Thank you. Installed the bets and there are quite a few changes. Already a fan but really like the direction it is going.

Anyone know how to limit the calendar events to just today? I have it limited to just a 1 day view, but it is giving me a moving 24-hr time span. 5pm today until 5pm tomorrow, 6 to 6, 7 to 7, etc.
    02-16-2013 07:02 PM
214 ... 45678 ...