iPhone crashing

volcomstar08

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Here's my problem; I've downloaded obsidian theme (complete) then it was free and now it's a paid app and it won't let me uninstall it through packages. I think it's causing my phone to crash when performing simple tasks ie trying to open the camera via lockscreen. Any way to uninstall it?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Here's my problem; I've downloaded obsidian theme (complete) then it was free and now it's a paid app and it won't let me uninstall it through packages. I think it's causing my phone to crash when performing simple tasks ie trying to open the camera via lockscreen. Any way to uninstall it?

you can use ifile or ifunbox and navigate to var/stash/themes and delete it that way.

but thats not the issue. what happens when you try and delete it through cydia?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

well...
id just sit on that for a few minutes, (days?) you can defintiely delete it from that folder i mentioned above. however if it isnt activated in winterboard, and it isng trying to download, or delete through cydia, its not causing any crashes...
im assuming you have other tweaks installed... there might be conflicts that wat causing the crash.
im (almost) 100% sure this isnt causing a springboard crash

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Really however long it takes for the theme to get certified, the problem you're having isn't the free>paid change its that you downloaded it when it was set up for iOS 5 and Cydia is saying "hey, that shouldn't be there" once (if) the theme is updatd that message will go away.

Better part of this is you kept something from jail breaking ios5 then brought it into 6 without redownloading. I'll guess you didn't SSH it in?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2