iPhone 4 iOS 6.1 Evasi0n -Having Trouble With Jailbreak

Dren Hallows

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone 4 iOS 6.1 Evasi0n stuck at apple logo after installing Siri original

i am having the same issue. i downloaded funbox, and was going to follow your instructions however it says my device isn't "connected" can you tell me how you managed to locate the file and delete it please?

Andrew King

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

No it won't work even after the cydia update guess just gonna have to wait for a fix

Travis Zuleger

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

I am having the same problem. Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

Candice Topa

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Im glad to see everyone is having this issue, same thing here too, I have to restore my phone after I download Siri because it wont turn back on!! I gave up and keep checking for an updated Siri that will actually work on Iphone 4 IOS 6.1

Candice Topa

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

will this work if I download Siri on Iphone 4 w/ 6.1? When I download Siri now and reboot my phone, it gets stuck on the apple logo and I end up having to restore and jailbreak ALL OVER!!!

Raja Sultan

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

it was my fatherz fone .i wud haw een dead in da mornin g if it wasnt for u thanksssss alot maaaaannn.........ur AWSUM....

Phill Pafford

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

Same Issue iPhone 4, iOS 6.1, JB Using Evasi0n 1.1 ( I see 1.2 is now out: http://www.evasi0n.com/ ), Installed Siriport, Stuck in Apple Logo boot screen. Wish I saw this thread before restoring, ugh...

I have given up but maybe someone more willing wanted to try this. I saw on the siriport.ru site there is an update the the cert ( NEW CERTIFICATE FOR ORIGINAL SIRI! | SiriPort.Ru ) ( Download Link: http://siriport.ru/ca.pem )
I think when installing from Cydia it's the old cert link ( siriport.ru/1.crt ) has anyone tried installing with the new cert? with Evasi0n 1.2?

Last edited:

Phill Pafford

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

Hi
Install Siri to iPhone 6 on iOS 6.1 is possible for free for new Jailbreak from Evasi0n. I find some tutorial how to make this, I hope help you. Install Siri on iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1 - [Step by Step] )

The directions on the site are incomplete.

Where/What is this --> " tweak Siri for iOS 6.1"? <-- This is part of the question
Where/What Repo? "SiriDR" <-- This is part of the question

Please reply

ihty

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

teddy thomas, where is the .bak file i couldnt find it please help

rubbinrubbin

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

Same Issue iPhone 4, iOS 6.1, JB Using Evasi0n 1.1 ( I see 1.2 is now out: http://www.evasi0n.com/ ), Installed Siriport, Stuck in Apple Logo boot screen. Wish I saw this thread before restoring, ugh...

I have given up but maybe someone more willing wanted to try this. I saw on the siriport.ru site there is an update the the cert ( NEW CERTIFICATE FOR ORIGINAL SIRI! | SiriPort.Ru ) ( Download Link: http://siriport.ru/ca.pem )
I think when installing from Cydia it's the old cert link ( siriport.ru/1.crt ) has anyone tried installing with the new cert? with Evasi0n 1.2?

Hey Phill, don't suppose you tried out the method you outlined here, new cert + 1.2? Any joy?

Phill Pafford

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

Hey Phill, don't suppose you tried out the method you outlined here, new cert + 1.2? Any joy?

Yeah this did not work.

Running Evasi0n 1.3, installed Siriport w/ new Cert.

However when I re-spring the device (iPhone 4) it boots into Safe Mode, then I was able to see Siri installed but it was not enabled.
When trying to enable Siri it automatically disabled itself and the screen started doing weird things.

After removing Siriport the .bak ( mentioned here: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-4/24...ter-installing-siri-original.html#post1985486 ) file was missing ( Glad I made a copy before installing Siriport ). It took awhile but it booted up again.

So I tried re-installing again ( I did not remove the cert from the first installation try ), same thing happened.

I did however look at the .plist and see the added files/settings used by Siriport.

EnvironmentVariables
DYLD_SHARED_REGION (String) private
DYLD_SHARED_CACHE_DIR (String) /var/siriport.ru
DYLD_SHARED_CACHE_DONT_VALIDATE (String) 1

Everything else looks to be the same.

Big THANKS to Teddy Thomas for the iFunBox workaround as this fixes being stuck at the boot screen

yankeedemon2793

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4 iOS 6.1 Evasi0n stuck at apple logo after installing Siri original

Use i4siri I downloaded siriport when I had my iPhone 4 and I bricked twice in like 20 mins siriport is a broken tweak stay away from it. I googled it and found its a guaranteed brick

Danny Hassan

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

Phill, i suggest you to uninstall any Siri apps in Cydia before.
Then you may follow this one. I already tried this method and works fine
1. Open Cydia and go to manage and hit edit then add this source: i hack store.com/repo

2. Once finished scroll down to the (S) and install the SIRI For iOS 6.1 don't click anything else but that tweak.

3. Once its finished installing click (reboot device) don't worry the device will take a minute or two on the apple loco then will pop to your lockscreen.

4. Now look for the icon named SiriDR open and you will see (Home) (Siri Servers) (Free Servers) (SiriDR Fix).. Click the (Free Servers) Tab.

5. At the bottom you will see SiriPort.Ru hit that and once its done and says Successful (Dismiss) and remain in the app then hit the Download The Certificate

6. Then Safari will open and direct you too another page, scroll down and hit the SiriPort.Ru Server that will direct you to yet another page, now scroll down again untill you see INSTALL you can't miss it. then that will prompt you showing some in red saying not trusted go ahead and click install.

7. head back to settings, go to SiriDR Settings make sure its enabled and dictation is ON and you should be then Respring the Device, might take some time like it did the first time but don't worry. once your back to your lockscreen go ahead and test SIRI

Jose Garcia3

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Dude you are freaking aweomse!!!!!! I swear you saved me a ton of time! (not to mention anger) Thanks!!!!!
I just signed up to thank you!

twistedwaffle

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Teddy! Got a little worried there for a minute, my computer wouldn't recognize my iPhone, ended up rebooting my computer out of anger and it then showed my device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR