yep, still down.
    03-03-2013 10:07 PM
    Had the same issue on my 3GS running 6.1. I jailbroke using evad3rs jailbreak and installed Siriport for iOS 6. I attempted to reboot the phone but got stuck on the Apple boot screen. For whatever reason, it seems the issue is with some modifications made to the file com.apple.Springboard.plist in the folder /System/Library/LaunchDaemons. See this link: SiNfuL iPhone - View Single Post - [Ac!d]Siri (2) >> (3) [HOW TO]. Instead of downloading that ZIP, however, I found that there was a backup of the file in that directory called com.apple.Springboard.bak. I deleted the .plist file and renamed the .bak to .plist and was able to reboot my phone and uninstall Siriport.You can make the modifications by plugging in your iDevice while it is stuck on the boot screen, rebooting, and using a program like iFunbox to navigate to the folder. Let me know if I can clarify. I hope the makers of Siriport get that working with the eva3drs jailbreak soon.
    i can not thank you enough, this is one reason the internet is great, you could have with held this information from everyone but u have decided to take 5 minutes of your time to type out how to solve a problem, to this i sincerely thank you kind sir
    03-04-2013 11:41 PM
    I've used this trick myself many times when cydia packages have caused the bootloop of death however it does not work after installing this particular package. Only fix is to enter DFU mode and restore through itunes
    03-05-2013 01:04 AM
    when i get into that directory there is only a co.springboard.plist file there is none ending in .bak yet my phone is still stuck on the boot screen. any ideas or help would be hugely appreciated!

also i've tried putting into dfu mode and restoring through itunes but then i get an error 21
    03-07-2013 08:42 PM
    Hi hope i can help you out here. You will lose your jailbreak but will keep
    apps you have paid for.
    First go to this website http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showpost...13&postcount=1 download the .plist
    Using this software http://www.i-funbox.com plug your iphone into pc, open ifunbox and if your like me you will be lucky and ifunbox will recognize your iphone.
    Follow the instructions exactly from the website exactly!!!

Then go to this site
    http://iosdl.com
    and download the 6.1.2 firmware for your iphone model. Make sure you choose the
    correct one! GSM or CDMA ..very important. Most iphones in the UK are GSM.
    If you are not sure then do some research.
    Save the file to your desktop. Then open itunes, plug in your phone while it is still on apple logo. If it
    is like my problem then itunes will still recognize your phone. Click on MY PHONE
    Then hold down SHIFT on your pc whilst clicking "restore this
    phone"
    itunes will open a box to let you browse for the firmware file you just downloaded
    to your pc. Double Click on the file and let itunes do its thing. It should go
    into DFU mode automatically, as mine did after a few minutes. The whole process can take 15mins or so

Hopefully this will cure your problems as it did mine
    P.S the downloading of the firmware is important it will not work by using the firmware itunes tries to inject into your iphone!!

Good luck and please let me know if you have success,
    Chris
    Last edited by Chris Goodman; 03-10-2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: incorrect web address
    03-10-2013 09:12 PM
    THANK YOU THOMAS! THANK YOU! You save my life! I tryied 5 days to get out my ipod touch 4 from that stupid logo! THANK YOU!
    03-23-2013 07:38 PM
    Anyone been able to get the certificate for this in the last few days? Site always down for me
    03-25-2013 05:21 AM
    This is one of the reasons I've given up Jailbreaking. I got my iPhone 4 off my brother after having a 3gs previously running stock. I had jailbroken my 3gs with evasi0n and installed siriport but i had the same problem. Stuck on apple logo. So I just reverted back to stock and have decided to keep my iPhone 3gs as a spare. I have not jailbroken my iPhone 4 since I got it. I don't mind stock. I will not jailbreak again as long as I still have an iPhone.

I am not bothered about having Siri on my Iphone. IMO if you want siri then get an iPhone 4s or 5.
    03-25-2013 09:24 AM
    Do You Have To Just Insert All The Other Files Too? Like It Says On The Guide?
    03-29-2013 01:33 PM
    Thank you SO much, Teddy Thomas!! You saved my phone from a terrible restore process. I already had to restore once before this, so your post was a lifesaver for me!!! This time I just rebooted and uninstalled SiriPort. I am never installing SiriPort ever again! Thanks SO much again.

--Tyler
    04-01-2013 01:06 PM
    i did the steps but after that my iPad 2 still stuck on Apple logo... BUT after the apple logo there comes a spinningwheel..30sec...and than apple logo comes back HELP ME PLEASE !!!
    04-04-2013 03:39 PM
    Teddy Thomas, you are the best!
    06-16-2013 07:54 AM
    Had the same issue on my 3GS running 6.1. I jailbroke using evad3rs jailbreak and installed Siriport for iOS 6. I attempted to reboot the phone but got stuck on the Apple boot screen. For whatever reason, it seems the issue is with some modifications made to the file com.apple.Springboard.plist in the folder /System/Library/LaunchDaemons. See this link: SiNfuL iPhone - View Single Post - [Ac!d]Siri (2) >> (3) [HOW TO]. Instead of downloading that ZIP, however, I found that there was a backup of the file in that directory called com.apple.Springboard.bak. I deleted the .plist file and renamed the .bak to .plist and was able to reboot my phone and uninstall Siriport.You can make the modifications by plugging in your iDevice while it is stuck on the boot screen, rebooting, and using a program like iFunbox to navigate to the folder. Let me know if I can clarify. I hope the makers of Siriport get that working with the eva3drs jailbreak soon.
    I deleted
    com.apple.Springboard.plist but couldn't find
    com.apple.Springboard.bak anywhere. my phone still wont work, what should I do?
    10-22-2013 06:03 PM
63 123