Help with iPhone 5 Jailbreak

Jdeezy85

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
First time having an iphone and going through the process of jailbreaking. Seems like im getting errors on everything im trying to download? I downloaded dreamboard but cant download any of the themes. Is there a specific way to search for iphone 5 apps? If not, how do I find ones that are compatible with the 5? Im trying to customize themes, animated wallpapers, etc. But none seem to work!

WyattEarp509

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty common when a jailbreak is first released for there to be issues getting updates from content repo's, installing apps, etc. Give it some time and it'll stabilize.. probably a week, maybe 2.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
In addition to what he said, keep in mind the only released jailbreak to this point was the tethered jailbreak on the iphone 4. This let themers play around and create themes that worked with 6.0 on the older sized screen. Some themes may or may not work with the different sized iphone 5. Give them more than a day to play around and update those.

quicksilver53

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I did my jailbreak at 9pm on the 4th without a hitch. Had to go to work so I will visit Cydia again in the morning to download some more apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods